Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Aion Forums

Welcome to the Perfect Aion Forums!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
As of now, we have no players whatsoever playing on our server! And it seems that no one has attempted to help populate and make this server great. Therefore I will be decommissioning the server until further notice. Thank you for your understanding, And I hope one day we can get this server back up and make it great.

[Glitch] Post any problems with items looted from mob that crashes client

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iriya
Magus Ninja
Iriya

[Glitch] Post any problems with items looted from mob that crashes client Empty
PostSubject: [Glitch] Post any problems with items looted from mob that crashes client   [Glitch] Post any problems with items looted from mob that crashes client I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:05 pm

There are a few problems on specific mobs if you loot an item out of their lootdrop you get a crash...

For GM's this occures also if you use the droplist command on it (show all drops from the mobs)

This bug occures on different times different spots so if you run into a mob that causes this plz do the following

Post in this topic the following template

Mob: name
Item: if possible and you got crash after trying to loot it
Location: Racial zone - Zone - Specific (map location according your game)
MobId

example:

Mob: Undead Refugee
Item: Design: Greater Awakening Scroll
MobId: 214502

If you know how add the mobs ID (found in the database website) cause with this GM's can tele to that specific mob and check it out...

This will be looked in by the devs but we can't impossibly check all and make sure it's fixed...
Back to top Go down
Zero1
Commoner

PostSubject: Mobs drop buged items   [Glitch] Post any problems with items looted from mob that crashes client I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:38 pm

Some mobs drop buged items.....some even made us to crash

As far as i know......Undead refugee/ Captain Shahanar.....drop items that caused crash
Back to top Go down
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

PostSubject: Re: [Glitch] Post any problems with items looted from mob that crashes client   [Glitch] Post any problems with items looted from mob that crashes client I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:43 pm

Thank you Zero I will look into it. If you can please provide the items that are bugged it will help the process of fixing them faster.

Oni

Last edited by Oni on Tue May 03, 2011 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://perfectaion.forumotion.com
Zero1
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: [Glitch] Post any problems with items looted from mob that crashes client   [Glitch] Post any problems with items looted from mob that crashes client I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:57 pm

Captain shahanar drop bug Greatsword that cause the game to crash.....and undead refugee.drop recipe like anubite candy...i think all recipes

I think mobs that drop too many items have bug items,..which are on the bottom list of drops.

like Greatswords,spears,warhammers are always buged
Back to top Go down
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

PostSubject: Re: [Glitch] Post any problems with items looted from mob that crashes client   [Glitch] Post any problems with items looted from mob that crashes client I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:00 pm

Thank you zero. I will look into it. As I think it may either be that the drop rate is to high or I have duplicates of the drops in the drop list. I will double check everything and get this solved as soon as possible.

Also if you find any other bugs like this please report them here.

https://perfectaion.forumotion.com/t94-glitch-post-any-problems-with-items-looted-from-mob-that-crashes-client

Its an official thread for this kind of problem.

I am sorry for any inconvenience and I hope I can have a fix for this soon.

Oni

Merged with official thread.
Back to top Go down
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

PostSubject: Re: [Glitch] Post any problems with items looted from mob that crashes client   [Glitch] Post any problems with items looted from mob that crashes client I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:39 pm

Issue has been fixed. Mobs should no longer bug and crash players. I am leaving this topic open in-case this issue happens again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Glitch] Post any problems with items looted from mob that crashes client   [Glitch] Post any problems with items looted from mob that crashes client I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Glitch] Post any problems with items looted from mob that crashes client
Page 1 of 1