Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Aion Forums

Welcome to the Perfect Aion Forums!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
As of now, we have no players whatsoever playing on our server! And it seems that no one has attempted to help populate and make this server great. Therefore I will be decommissioning the server until further notice. Thank you for your understanding, And I hope one day we can get this server back up and make it great.

Graphics Problems In The Abyss

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshion
Wanderer

Graphics Problems In The Abyss Empty
PostSubject: Graphics Problems In The Abyss   Graphics Problems In The Abyss I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:09 am

This problem just started the other day and I am unsure as to whether it has to do with the current lag troubles on the server or not. For some reason in the abyss only, it is taking an extensive amount of time for me to be able to see the scenery, monsters, npc's, and other players. Extensive amount of time being 5-10 minutes. I can see all of them on the radar and other players/monsters will attack me, but I am unable to target them or attack them until they have been auto-targeted from them attacking me. Should I stay in a spot long enough to be able to see any of these things and go out of visible range of them and come back, it will be gone again and I will have to wait another 5-10 minutes to see it again.

I have tried multiple fixes for this including updating and repairing my client, and doing the latency fix posted in the forums and nothing seems to work. I have heard from some players that monsters/players/ and npc's appear fine for them and are able to see them as normal, but have also heard of some having the same problem as me occasionally.

Hopefully some light can be shed on this issue, any information is appreciated, thank you. =)

~Thatoneguy
Back to top Go down
Iriya
Magus Ninja
Iriya

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Problems In The Abyss   Graphics Problems In The Abyss I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:13 am

Well as for me I don't have that problem... It's weird that it only happens in the abyss for you... Not sure entirely why that gives you a problem...

However... Might be weird but... Try to down the power of your graphics or power up your graphics card... Might be that it can't fully calculate it so you could get it fixed by doing one of those...

But start with turning down ingame graphics then apply and just go to the abyss and check
Back to top Go down
Yoshion
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Problems In The Abyss   Graphics Problems In The Abyss I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:13 am

Thank you Iriya, I tested out playing with my graphics and managed to fix the problem. =) I had all my graphics running at 80% so I placed them all to the minimum and everything worked fine after I rebooted Aion. However, I dug a little deeper into the problem to find out what exactly caused it. It turns out it is the texture detail setting in the graphic options menu. I am able to run everything else at 100%, but when I increase the texture detail it messes up and I have to place it back down and reboot aion for it to work properly again.

If anyone else has this problem, just try setting your texture detail setting to minimum and restarting Aion. If this doesnt work continue to play with the rest of your graphic options and you may find something that works, hope this helps =) Thanks again Iriya! =)

~Thatoneguy
Back to top Go down
Iriya
Magus Ninja
Iriya

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Problems In The Abyss   Graphics Problems In The Abyss I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:28 pm

No problem I take this as a case closed :p
Back to top Go down
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Problems In The Abyss   Graphics Problems In The Abyss I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:58 pm

Solved, moved to solved misc.
Back to top Go down
https://perfectaion.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Problems In The Abyss   Graphics Problems In The Abyss I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graphics Problems In The Abyss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfect Aion Forums :: Problem Section :: Bugs, glitches, etc... :: Misc Solved-
Jump to: