Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Aion Forums

Welcome to the Perfect Aion Forums!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
As of now, we have no players whatsoever playing on our server! And it seems that no one has attempted to help populate and make this server great. Therefore I will be decommissioning the server until further notice. Thank you for your understanding, And I hope one day we can get this server back up and make it great.

a few suggestions

Go down 
+2
Iriya
ᴙixiʀ
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ᴙixiʀ
Citizen

a few suggestions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: a few suggestions   a few suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:31 am

First topic message reminder :

First and foremost, get rid of the map on the who's online list. if I wanted people to know exactly where I was, I'd tell them. Besides that's it's a breech of privacy and privacy protection.

Second, in order to pull more members give them one of the following promotions:

1) ABG Mist Set (as in, actually deletes after X Days) So when they register at level 1 on their first toon, they get full ABG for 14 days... OR make it so they can redeem it somehow either VIA ABG Set Ticket or /something/

2) Start them off with a default amount of voting points (1000 or so)

3) Have events to sell the redeemable stuff cheaper for 24 hours a month? :s

4) have a referrel event where you award X stuff for every X active members someone recruits.

^

anyway. seriously. get rid of that location pointer thing. I don't want people knowing where I am and you can actually be charged for providing that type of information openly.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:30 pm

Thank you for all your feed back. Let me answer some of your questions. First of all the starter gear is hard coded into the initial data file. It is not set in the db. If it was it would be easy, but its not. The timer of the items does work, but only for db. For example if you rent armor it will disappear after 14 days.

On another note. The reason why the GMs seems like they have been bashing you is that, if you look at your first post and others you were very negative, demanding, angry, and disrespectful towards everyone. You could of simply state "can you please consider at looking at my suggestions." And what we reply leave it at that.

As you have come to see, I have taken some of your ideas and implemented them. But we will not implement everything you want us to. The reason why Iriya said what she said is because to her its seems like even though Oni has done a lot to make this server great. He's taken ideas from karo and implemented them. Why is he so selfish to keep asking for things when some of his ideas has been implemented or said is in the works? What I am trying to say here is submit your ideas, and in due time the PA team will take your ideas into consideration, maybe tweak it and implement it. But keep in mind that it's not a guarantee.

Also I would advise you to read the rules and terms of use. You do have some good ideas. If you believe that other pservers are better, than by all means go back to the other pservers. Unlike the others this project is purely educational and in our case it helps the PA team members and I develop our skills. And helps us get some experience as how to run a server. For other pservers they are all about money. If I wanted to I could of taken out all the high end armor and made a lot of money off of them. The reason why I didn't was because I believe players should be able to experience the game fully. Because when I played other servers, they restrict drops, quests, items, etc... So if you believe the other p-servers are better than by all means do what you wish but stop bashing or raving and ranting. Why? Because it doesn't help anyone. All the PA team wants here is constructive criticism. If you don't see the great things about our server than that is your fault.

To answer your statement about ads. The ads on the forum and on the website are totally different. As you can see the forum is hosted on an external host which is run by a company. The only way to have the forums be free is to have the ads on. I get no income whatsoever from the ads on the forums. As on the website we do not have any ads or other ways to make income. The only way we do is by getting donations from our players. And I keep track of who donated. And I would like to say thank you for donating.

I hope I answered some questions. And as you can see the PA team disagrees on your idea of having abg starter gear and etc... So just leave it at that. If you have new ideas than by all means post them.

Oni
Back to top Go down
https://perfectaion.forumotion.com
ᴙixiʀ
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:44 pm

It's not that they disagree on it. It's that they clearly all vote no on it, CLEARLY. then keep argueing about it. Stating facts about why no, that can be counter-responded to with VALID facts for why yes. Which just keeps going back and forth. And I'm not mad that you're not taking this into "high consideration" at all. I'm just getting irritated that instead of say... just closing the damn thread and leaving it at that, they come up with other reasons why no, which again are counter-argue-able. I believe this is what, my third reply to Iriya alone in this thread. And My flip out regarding my private information being viewable by anybody on here is justifiable. That was WAY too uncomfortable to comprehend.

So if the final answer is no, then close/move the thread. You have no problem doing it in the bug forum so why not here :s. This threads purpose and fate is obviously sealed. Yeah? cause I'm not gonna back down and neither are any of you. Like I said in a previous post(s). This server needs more people and that'd be a way to get people to come and at least check it out.

Everybody reading it thinks I'm too lazy to work for my gear or to cheap to buy it... and practically nobody is grasping TEMPORARY from it at all and selfish for "wanting" something like this, when that infact is false. The cash has already been taken out of my bank and I'm getting the full set. It's for the server to get active, and fun. Because I think it'll succeed. It just needs more players for us to play with.
Back to top Go down
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:21 pm

Thank you for the feed back. As I have been working on other features. I haven't been able to fully moderate the forums properly. Again thank you for your support and donations.

Thread is now closed.
Back to top Go down
https://perfectaion.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a few suggestions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfect Aion Forums :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: