Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Aion Forums

Welcome to the Perfect Aion Forums!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
As of now, we have no players whatsoever playing on our server! And it seems that no one has attempted to help populate and make this server great. Therefore I will be decommissioning the server until further notice. Thank you for your understanding, And I hope one day we can get this server back up and make it great.

a few suggestions

Go down 
+2
Iriya
ᴙixiʀ
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ᴙixiʀ
Citizen

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: a few suggestions   a few suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:31 am

First and foremost, get rid of the map on the who's online list. if I wanted people to know exactly where I was, I'd tell them. Besides that's it's a breech of privacy and privacy protection.

Second, in order to pull more members give them one of the following promotions:

1) ABG Mist Set (as in, actually deletes after X Days) So when they register at level 1 on their first toon, they get full ABG for 14 days... OR make it so they can redeem it somehow either VIA ABG Set Ticket or /something/

2) Start them off with a default amount of voting points (1000 or so)

3) Have events to sell the redeemable stuff cheaper for 24 hours a month? :s

4) have a referrel event where you award X stuff for every X active members someone recruits.

^

anyway. seriously. get rid of that location pointer thing. I don't want people knowing where I am and you can actually be charged for providing that type of information openly.
Back to top Go down
Iriya
Magus Ninja
Iriya

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:37 pm

The list is not updating dynamically... It'll work just for when you login :p It's nothing smartass :p

As for promotion...

Full ABG set won't be really any good cause when they lose it's cry cry and I want it back and just gives them more reason to quit

The voting points would be so nice to get 1K at the start but we want people to vote... They can vote or pay and I suggest voting as one of the best ideas... Honestly we need the votes... The players come trough more votes and nothing else... So the suggestion is something I don't like to see... I don't agree with that point...

As for the event to sell cheaper... This system we currently use on the site is as dynamic as my car driving alone... In other words it doesn't support it... All the manual stuff would be a crazy shitty idea... As for cheap buys... Sooner or later you'll get it anyway...

And for the last... That's what we are thinking about now but it won't be up till the new website comes... However we will take a look at long playing members and we'll reward them accordingly when they make a name for themselves
Back to top Go down
ᴙixiʀ
Citizen

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:46 pm

Iriya wrote:
The list is not updating dynamically... It'll work just for when you login :p It's nothing smartass :p

As for promotion...

Full ABG set won't be really any good cause when they lose it's cry cry and I want it back and just gives them more reason to quit

The voting points would be so nice to get 1K at the start but we want people to vote... They can vote or pay and I suggest voting as one of the best ideas... Honestly we need the votes... The players come trough more votes and nothing else... So the suggestion is something I don't like to see... I don't agree with that point...

As for the event to sell cheaper... This system we currently use on the site is as dynamic as my car driving alone... In other words it doesn't support it... All the manual stuff would be a crazy shitty idea... As for cheap buys... Sooner or later you'll get it anyway...

And for the last... That's what we are thinking about now but it won't be up till the new website comes... However we will take a look at long playing members and we'll reward them accordingly when they make a name for themselves

for the italic part - really? lol you're worried about giving away 1000 voting 'points' when nothing worth anything is below 700 lol. you act like everything on there is 50 voting points each and 1000 VP's will buy out the shops Mad srsly. what people want is ABG. and 1000 isn't gonna help them as much to obtain that as telling them to grind AP for it. LOL. ;p. But if you won't do something promotional like that then odds of getting people to jump on quick are slim to none. People want some free stuff. That's what grabs the public. *coughs* Take cell phone shopping for instance. People would rather sign a 3 year contract and get a phone for free today, then pay the 150 bucks for it to be theirs lol. ;p Freebies suck people in.... and if the stuff disappeared and they Q_Q'ed then they probably wouldn't quit, they'd just try to vote more or actually try to donate money to get it... cause to some people like yours truly... it's myth and doesn't exist.

and it doesn't matter if it's dynamic or not. it has my country, province, and city. Which isn't cool. So... uhm yeah. get rid of it or I'll report the site for breech of privacy. =). easy way or hard way either way that's coming down.
Back to top Go down
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:22 pm

Hello,

I have read your suggestions here, and I am very confused as to some of the points your pointed out. First of all in the who's online page, it only shows that you are online on the server nothing else. So, it is not a breach of privacy or security.

Also the only thing that shows a map is the top50 page. I have decided to add that to the page to increase activity of pvping and to keep the top50 to be constantly changing. I.e. to make it harder to stay on the top50.

Nothing on this server provides or shows any data of where a person is actually located in real life and/or shows anyones private information that has been entered.

We strive to provide high security, hold everyone of our players information in confidentiality. Please think through what you are saying before you actually post it. Thank you.

As for the events, we do have them you were not on to participate in them, so please don't talk down or talk bad about the server.

For the recruiting and promotional systems, if you have read the announcements I have posted. I specifically stated that we are working on those at the moment. Please read all the updates and announcements before you start to criticize the server.

Foremost you should take a look at the terms of service. It seems to me that you haven't read any of the rules, regulations, terms of service, etc...

Anyways I would like to thank you for your view point but some of your suggestions are not in the best interests of the server.

Oni
Back to top Go down
https://perfectaion.forumotion.com
ᴙixiʀ
Citizen

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:20 pm

https://perfectaion.forumotion.com/viewonline < that page... shows my province, town AND if you zoom in, it's pointing right around the corner from my house. that is a breach of privacy.
Back to top Go down
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:13 pm

Thank you for the suggestion. I will fix it right away.
Back to top Go down
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:19 pm

Thank you for pointing that out. I have removed the map. I am sorry for any inconvenience. And I would like to apologize for having such information freely for everyone to see. The PA team are working hard to keep the server more secure. As we cannot fix every hole or problem, we would like everyone to point out things such as Karofsky did.

Oni
Back to top Go down
ᴙixiʀ
Citizen

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:30 pm

no problem. thank you greatly. I felt a bit unsafe due to that Mad. weee! now I'm lovin' the forums haha Razz. Sorry if it sounded a bit hostile. I just felt unsafe XD. I don't mind if like staff/mods see that kind of info, but any member and such Mad gah! I was kinda scared haha.
Back to top Go down
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:33 pm

Sorry for making you feel unsafe here at Perfect Aion. We will try our best to keep each and everyone of our players as safe as we can. And at the same time keep sensitive information as secure and hidden as possible.

Again thank you for pointing it out.

Oni
Back to top Go down
Iriya
Magus Ninja
Iriya

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:01 am

Since some things are confusing next time also post an URL...

As for the 1000 creds and the starters... you start with super gear to begin with... In truth I would screw it down more... I know people don't want to start fresh but it's easy to level a char in like an hour you are 55 if you want to be...

As for free ABG and such... I think people will cry as they will upgrade it and that's the worse problem... If you only play for the free time bad idea... I'm just thinking it in this...

Now it's small everyone free stuff sounds nice... But what you gonna do if you have a 1000 of players and those players who just arrived in ABG are able to own all people that couldn't obtain it yet for 14 days... See it on 2 sides... The ones with and without... In terms speaking I wouldn't add such a thing... As for the promotional and recruiting stuff... Keep posted as he says... I'm looking into interesting things and one of them to begin with is bringing a full new website but this time I wanna start on a ground and not with nothing like on the donators pages... Better to start the real than not implementing... I can bring up a temporally system and will probably do that as fast as I get all records from Oni
Back to top Go down
ᴙixiʀ
Citizen

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:13 am

ahh well with the ABG stuff it's not entirely sure thing to win. It helps a lot but in the case of mine, I'm just interested to see what it actually looks like above all lol. I wish I could preview the male/female look of the sets on the shop LOL. I tried ctrl clicking and it didn't work Sad Sad panda! hohum.

Anyway yeah, there's ways around like all of your points for that though. Like, you say people will spend time 'upgrading' it. Make it so they can't. I can't fuse 2 mist bows together, or another one onto the mist bow... so it's possible to null it down like that. As for the slots, I'm sure you could set it to none... and if people want to plus it, then no big deal - the drops in the core give out enough 80-90 enchantment stones and kinah that it literally takes like 10 minutes to take something from +0 to +15 (I +15'd my dp boots and greaves in like 5 minutes tops) Granted it costed 13mil but yeah, that's just one trip around the core ;p.

As for them beating the older members, then that's their fault for not voting/donating. Which is part of the whole scheme to get cash right ;p. They'll notice the difference in the abg gear to their gear they fell back on, and then they'll vote/donate and get the gear that makes 'em good again. Voting is free for all no reason not to pretty much.

(I also don't mean doing all of these promotions at like once or anything. I meant like one of 'em would suck more people in haha)

For the 1000 credits lol. I have 1100 and I don't even know what to get yet. I'm thinkin' an ABG Accessory but I dunno that's a game plan thing and I have to consult my resources first XD.

For the site, I kind of like the main site. Only thing I'd change is it's reloading. Everytime I go to a different page I have to wait for the whole thing to load again before I can do anything Sad boo. But I can't wait to see what you come up with Razz

As for starting fresh... haha yeah! the first hour is like boring stuff, ascending/stigma quest *yawn* I'm so bored of that. Glad I'm almost done it for the /last/ time. Haha. I'm /so/ fed up with new characters URGAGH!
Back to top Go down
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:18 pm

Read the terms of service to answer your question about what the donations are for. And second thank you for the suggestions. We are working on many things at the moment. We will have new and better things coming up.

Also if you want to see what an armor looks like just go to our website, than to the database page. Look up the armor and click on 3d view. Hope this helps.

Oni
Back to top Go down
FrocynMage
Wanderer

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:14 pm

I am wondering why new toons could not start with gear like brigadeirs set and both weapons for the class choice. One thing I have seen on alot of other servers is you can get to max level in an hour or less, but try to get gear with PvP'rs that can only kill because their armed with the best, and have very little skill. Please do not missunderstand what I am saying, most Aion players love the PvP, and are great at it, but is it PvP when a level 55 glad can only hit another PC for 100 damage, or less? I think it would be alot better all around if a new player comes, tries this server, and can actually make the HP bar move on a fully equipped veteran player, it would show that, yes, you can farm your own better equips, if you learn how to PvP correctly.

Alot of players may think, "that is what groups are for", but fail to understand when you go try another server alone, you do not have a group. So I do tend to side with Karofsky on the armor bits. To verify this, remember trying out a different server, and going into the Abyss alone, then remember getting slaughtered in 1 or 2 hits.

In my opinion, this would set you above all other servers out there, and be a truely balanced PvP server. And yes, there would still be players that can get the easy AP buy killing players easily while they are farming, it would just make it harder.
Back to top Go down
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 2:00 am

Thank you for your suggestion. The PA team will look over decided what to do in the future. For now if you look at the announcements I have posted that we are implementing new systems.

Oni
Back to top Go down
Iriya
Magus Ninja
Iriya

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:45 am

Even looking at it I disagree to begin with...

All you suggest is have a server for PvP alone. You do not want to make your gear you want to get your gear... There is no way a server would stay online for that long... Maybe you forget it but people have to pay their PC just as much... In terms saying that you say give everyone all and there is no need to get any donations... We do not live from those donations but that's part 1...

Part 2 you wouldn't have to vote as you have all already... So no need to vote... No higher spot in the ranking... Let me see... Oh yes... That means no more players... In terms saying you don't want to vote, you want to get your gear given to you... In terms you do not need players you just want all on starters...

I do not think you see the point. What is the use in having only people with ABG to begin with... Other servers give you anything from start off ? Doubt it... I know you guys come from other servers but that's different... The starters here who are the GM's mainly come from a server where you start out with nothing to begin with and a lot harder on leveling and gearing... Lets just say more they sabotage the game on purpose to give a big boost on their own money account... We try to make this fair but like you suggest... I'm new I'm just started but I want to kill a veteran player who's here for longer than me the first time I meet him... What you suggest is saying...

Sorry to say but look at what you say ?

I do not agree in the least of what you say. I know we are just started and that means it's harder to get gear but take that time to atleast vote and get points ... Think about it... When players come you are stronger cause you voted some of your gear already... And yes there will be people who take you down but I dare to bet I beat you all to the last one of you with a char with worse gear already...

Ask Karofsky... 1x Enraged Veille sword and a lvl 10 White armor set kicked his ass... Yes I might have jewels but look at it... It's not like you win by gear alone. Learn to play and help eachother get gears that others have not... I'll be lurking around too and at some points throw a helping hand but we have to think about... We want votes to get players... I do not care as much about the donations but your ideas just are the same as saying no need to vote or to donate...

From that point I see...
No votes => no players
No donations (we hope to get some) => Not better hardware or profit on internet/power costs...

Think about those before you complain to get raped by players who play longer. You sound like it is fair to put up a show to everyone and say come here I rape you...
Back to top Go down
Garrus
Genin
Garrus

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:49 am

Tottaly agree with Irya

We are different from other crappy servers and we will prove it

For me this is an easy way to get urself a nice gear without work
U want it ? VOTE every 12h
U want it faster? Donate!!!

Manny people dont understand that is the best when u are into the first one who play on the server
More chances to get the gear u want

Dont be lazy work for ur gear

i know my english sux im Romanian

and im 100% shure if pople get the hands on masta/veille will not want to leave the server:D

all things are fair here everyone can do they'r own gear:D depends only how fast they want it

PVP servers dont have long life u should know that
where is the fun if i have from begining PVP related gear? i will play 2 days because all have PVP related gear and yeah i get borred

Think first!!!
Back to top Go down
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:38 pm

Thank you garrus for the reply.
Back to top Go down
FrocynMage
Wanderer

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:01 pm

I am not saying that it only suits for PvP, nor that they can kill a veteran. All I was stating is, start them off with a set of gear, and both of the weapon types for the classes, that will let them have a chance to farm their equips and stigmas with a bit higher "chance" of survival. I have played on almost every top ranked server, and have been a tester on a few, and have had several conversations with owners, GM's, and alot of new players to those servers, and the number 1 issue is, "I cannot do more than 100 or 12 damage to anyone in the abyss, so why should I keep trying when all that happens is I get slaughtered?". Some stuck it out, voted for a month, were very active, and quit because of those reasons still. I know that a fresh player should not be able to kill someone in the rankings, but, why would someone in the rankings have to kill new players? Only reason, "you earned 20 AP", and were possibly the 3rd or 4th person to kill the new player trying out the server.... Then that possible voter/donater says, "I can go back to retail, or this other server and get killed too".

Boils down to finding a good, level 55 set, something that they see that they can actually damage back that veteran with, and think, "I am not fodder, when (not if) I get this other set, I will pay that PC back.

And it is not just about PvP, but you cannot go to the abyss on any server without getting involved with PvP, it is going to happen, Aion thrives on it. My wife and I play Aion because it is a great game, we like this server and are talking with other players to get them to come here, and some do not like to PvP, but they like to play Aion.

This server will become a top server, as it seems highly planned, not just someone that will operate it for a month or two. I know that these are suggestions, not must haves, but like everyone else involved in this discussion, thoughts.

And, all in all, everyone has a dam good point.
Back to top Go down
Lasko
Wanderer

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:12 pm

Wow .... Its nice to see everyone who posted so far is passionate about the game... from a developers side and also a players side. If more people join like this it will be a great server. I have also played several private servers and have now had two more friends join and I'm hoping a few more. It is hard to balance things to make everyones gaming experience great.. but what I have seen so far with the communication and the idea's and also the response from the game staff... its a great start.

Last edited by Lasko on Fri May 06, 2011 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:21 pm

Thank you Lasko. We try to have a good community going. And thank you for the suggestions ForcynMage. If you look carefully we do give you a good starting gear. Smile Unlike other servers where you start out with nothing. Also we will be having more events, new recruiting and promotional systems that should help with the suggestions you guys are giving. [Posted this on the announcements thread] On a final note I am glad and thankful for all of your feed back. Keep them coming! And as we have in our description on the vote websites, we take our players feedback into consideration. We than take your ideas and the PA teams and decided what is best for the server.

Oni
Back to top Go down
ᴙixiʀ
Citizen

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:08 am

First of all Garrus, wtf are you on? you TOLD me to post these on the forums and you TOLD me that these were great ideas... Which is why I registered on the forums and posted it to be bashed by seemingly every GM imaginable INCLUDING the one that wanted me to post this to begin with. So WTF? Why the change of mind?

For one. It's a promotional thing (ya know, to get more people to join, so we can actually RUN an S Rank DP, or hey perhaps mastarius and/or more?).

For two, Many people wonder what the ABG gear is like. (And don't 'tell me if you caught wind of a private server giving free ABG gear temporarily on start up, that you wouldn't register there to see what the gear and place is like boom. A) you get someone registering and starting a character, B) you get them telling their friends/legion about it C) you get MORE traffic and it grows like a snowball rolling down the hill. you all know THIS is true fact.)

Thirdly, many people don't have the time and/or patience to vote daily so they, like I did on gamez - don't and or won't bother.

Fourthly, as much as you want this NOT to be a pvp server, it's going to be one. Think about it. Mastarius is where? in a pvp zone. Most of the instances, are also accessed by a pvp zone... What's happening on Gamez atm? People are CAMPING the instances.

You simply can not turn a PVP game into a PVE game. PVE is out the window when you're above level 20 and onto morheim/eltnen.

and lastly. Lots of people tend to think in a different mind then other people do. Such as, "Yay! I have ABG Gear... ooo it's powerful! MUST HAVE! I'm a believer! Seen the difference with my own eyes! o.O - aww it's gone MUST VOTE MUST DONATE" and if you don't tease them with something like that... Then they end up thinking "meh, I'm not paying for anything."

and the last thing:

you's keep on telling us to vote for better gear. You want my votes? you want my money? Then give me a reason to >_< Cause frankly, I don't want to vote for something I'm bored mindless in!

end of story. And you know everything I've said in here is true. And from a GM stand point, it may not be, so do me a favor. No cheats/hacks/unlimited power. Create yourself a character like any other normal person and see what the game is like when the best shit isn't givin' to you on a silver plater and you actually have to put time into playing it. You'll see how the game is like for us.

Cause seriously, I just keep making more classes... and I'm not gonna do 8 55s and sit here bored out of my skull just pulling up a site and voting every 12 hours. True story.

PS:

the WHOLE aim of this is to get more people on. For me, it'd be more asmo's to PVP with, and more ely's for me to actually get an S Rank DP run.... (and then best, udas, and all that stuff) so that I'll actually be doing more then running around in circles dueling GM's that're on.
Back to top Go down
Garrus
Genin
Garrus

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:04 am

It is a great ideea so thats why i have told u to post here in forum

but not ABG yeah mist ggear should do it but we aiming to be the greatest server ever

Think like that " i have abg gear for a mont!! 2000 players also have = i cant kill bosse i cant go good instances because everybody have abg gear and will kill me"

so maybe we will find a solution about this (ABG will dissapear after 1 month the same as the players)
as for the look of abg for me is the crappy look gear ever on aion

dont be upset on me if i change the sides ( im part of the team) so we need to think twice before we do something

I am here to help the people this is my job down here

when i say to u to comme here and post i do that because is a good ideea and also the staff can see it and share they'r opinion

Last edited by Garrus on Sat May 07, 2011 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ᴙixiʀ
Citizen

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:05 am

ABG Mist - as in duplicate the ABG gear 'table', put a time limit for them to expire - lol mist gear is crappier then the gear we start off with...
Back to top Go down
Iriya
Magus Ninja
Iriya

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:38 am

I take it that makes it my turn to talk back to you...

First off I have a copy of the DB and frankly I see NO FREAKY ITEM table in it... The only table in it makes up for the database right there on the main website pages... Frankly that means it's more or less a hardcoded table in it...

Second I still haven't tried testing a 3 days item but so far I'm not even sure it will disappear... I also noticed a GM cannot remove equipped items... Meaning if we give you and you don't unequip it may be there as well FOREVER... I think that's the idea not to be given...

You suggest ABG is given from the start cause you haven't seen it... Well good idea... Yet I haven't seen many mob tables either... The ABG wasn't supposed to be in original until the upcoming patch for the original... So frankly it wasn't there to begin with... Yes time for a showcase is good but your suggestion is to give them super gear and lose it...

You say OH DAMN I'll lose this gear I have to vote... The question is if the gear could even be duplicated to begin with and in that case it can that you wear it like... Oh I have this gear... Oh I like playing like this... oh shit I'm gonna pvp the shit off... Oh yeah I don't need gear I have super gear... Then the day strikes and shit your gear gone... NOOOO FUCK YOU SERVER I'm out... You think that everyone will think in a way Ah ABG for 14 days lets go and collect my gears for when I lose it... I more or less see the opposite to that to happen... Painful as it is that means people will quit over the gear loss too... And vote to get the gear ? Why vote as they already "have" it...

You don't see the fact that you sooner or later will be confronted with PvP anyway... You'll have to take a stance but so far... You saw for yourself some players are good at their respective classes... You wouldn't be able to take some for jack even if you try and they strip... Your fight with Ely proved that didn't it ? It's not only the weapon or anything it's also the skill what you use... A gladiator is a bash feast you just gotta find the openings...

In terms the problem is gear is hard coded and I don't see the actual need for giving them ABG from the start... Frankly I would love to turn down the good gear you get to begin with as it's not really handy for all... Gladiator/Templar benefit huge... Cleric/Chanter have a good staff to begin with which is lovely... SM and Sorcerer have it highest damage right from the beginning is lovely too but the Ranger class atm is not having benefits on the sword to start off... Same goes for the sin as the sword is slower than the dagger but deals more damage... Compensation is a hard idea...

Frankly I like the X amount of day gears but only those that are standard set

You say we attact more donators to keep their ABG set but why should they want it if they play it out smart they quit after 2 weeks for a server they might have came from... It's not the point in it...

As your suggestion you may not be killed when you start the game... Let me tell you this as someone who has played games that you get slaughtered as a level 20 by a 50+... IT WILL HAPPEN... Wether you bash about it or not YOU WILL DIE... Crying is not a way to take it you'll have to fight and work HARDER than those who play that before you... Eventually you just lose AP... With your ABG suggestion it does not matter if you are in the TOP 10 or not you will get killed by NOOBS... Beginners who don't know shit... All it requires is to gang up on a player... Making them need to come back and it ends up in only PvP... You do not want to collect your gear you want all given... It's the same as people who say they learn ALL Stigma skills... The stigma's are there to make a difference... Not to actually be nice on your skill sheet...

In terms though this also means economy is currently a wreck on this server and we will have to see how we fix these things... You just hope to get the best gear without work to play PvP... Just as Garrus said PURE PVP servers are dead before they even stand... Only due the fact the owner gets so many trouble on keeping it up and they have the costs... Donations are a need for private servers if you seriously want to keep a server up permanently... A good internet connection just as well... Think about the fact that if you fail on either points...

Nobody will like all on a server and everyone thinks cause it's new it should be easier than the last... I just say... We hold events we do what we can but you have to be patient on some points too... You are new players and you say you got NOTHING to convince players... Well let me state it this way... MANY SERVERS have sabotaged places with good gear... Convince them if they want good gear to come over. They just have to do MINOR work to get it but they can ACTUALLY OBTAIN IT...

And as a last thing... Believe it or not... NOBODY IS EVER HAPPY...
Oni isn't happy when he has to find some bugs out that are hard to fix cause he needs to put time and effort in it without getting ANYTHING out of it (no adds on site for money or no donations in your system)
Me finds things WAY to easy...
Garrus doesn't get all his ideas in it either
Cloud has his own ideas too but some of them get shot midway just as much as ours...

In terms over time we might change a lot but so far... I think you need to think over... Why am I asking this... Is it to get players ? Is it for myself ?

In terms most suggestions come out due selfishness... I suggest to think over what the difference would be playing REAL Aion and private server and then look at the differences between servers... We update... Other servers... Well they care MAINLY about their income... We hope you guys will get people to us and support us, help us... You don't have to donate to help out but just get more people... Recruit get friends over...
Soon that will be payed off as a reward... I'll be watching believe me and so will Oni... We will take a great look around and promise you rewards will be well worth it but so far let us fix bugs and find them before we start with taking in account easy mode...

Let me end it with a quote from Kanade... She tends to say that when people are actually begging her all over for things like that

"The strong will live and the weak will fall"

And this one comes from me

"It's not stats that matter... It's the skill to use them"
Back to top Go down
ᴙixiʀ
Citizen

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:32 am

K. Honey, you're not listening to me like at all and it's indicated by several points in your post.

Really? there isn't a table for drops? Odd, considering specific mobs drop specific items. But regardless. There is something, somewhere - that starts people off with basic gear. You obviously changed it to level 48 gear. There's obviously a place where that gear is attached TO the wearer (or when one person +15'd an a gear piece everybody would have it +15) Which means it's specific to a person, and where it's specific to a person you can specify it's type (AKA ABG or Flash or Miragent, or Fenrirs or whatever type there is) along with putting a time code onto it that makes it disappear. Which is how mist items work. They don't have to unequip it. something like cron or an automatic script takes care of this.

Yes, that is my idea. Give them super gear and lose it. Why not? You already give us level 48 and 51 gear that is useless where you're trying to exirt one of the reasons why "perfect aion" is better. (Mastarius, DP, Omega, Ragnorak, whatever the big ice dude's name is) And my suggestion to have it given from the start because I haven't seen it, isn't the biggest reason. the biggest reason as stated in my prior post is. If you heard a private server was starting you off with full ABG for even ONE hour, I'm sure anybody and everybody who hasn't already had it, will jump on the chance to see it in action on themself before they spend so much time/effort into trying to achieve it. Either by voting... OR... by donating. As I've said before. This server is practically dead. This server needs people. And even if they're just testing the ABG gear, they'll at least get to pop on this server and see what it's like. Evaulate it and see if they'd like it here more then the OTHER private servers.

If they don't get replacement gear for it, then that is going to be their fault. Mist gear shows how many days there are left to use the gear before it disappears. They'll see that when they look at their gears stats and note that they'll have to get something to fall back on. Thusforth they know they're going to lose the gear. Thusforth if they notice the difference in it's capabilities, then they'll vote for the gear they already "have" because they know they're not going to "have" it forever.

I do see the fact I'll be confronted with PVP anyway, as stated in my previous post, Aion goes from pve to pvp at level 20 (well private servers are level 25 depending on where you grind and 50 for the most part which let's face it. ISN'T that hard to achieve which makes it a PVP Server over PVE - and since the majority of people who play aion play it for PVP makes it a PVP game. not PVE. and FYI. I know that when we duel you're pretty much in invuln mode. or upped. Provin' by me completely slaughtering Garrus naked each time I've faught him. Don't believe me? fight me naked you'll see. Your accessories with the level 10 stuff is not naked. Taht's where you get all your def/attk boosts from. Wink. Which says GEAR RELATED. without gear, you can't beat a templar. Specially one who uses iron skin, remove shock heal and emp armour. It's too much healing for your petty heal skills to cope with. So we outlast you since our class naturally has higher defence stats. Proof is when I fight Garrus naked. =) I hit him for 2k damage with magic smash, and only hit you for 700. You're both 55 glads. Both with an epic weapon.

I'd say make us start off with Fenris/Miragent, considering there's no possible way to do DP the "official way". (Official way is S Rank, which even then the chance is dampened since you need to get 19k raid points for tahabata - and the spallers are so glitchy it takes too long on them to even get the points for a 'final boss') Well, either start off with anuhart set, or fenris/miragent. Obviously Elder gear is completely pointless in this game.

I don't want my gear all given, where have I implied this? Given ABG stuff for 14 days? It expires and it's a promotional hitch to get more people here so that I have people to get gear with. You realize, I've been here about 5 days now, and have only managed to get 3 anuhart pieces? oh and an ABG accessory? Do you realize that's what it's like for new people? I'm even losing people who want to do DP because A) it takes too long and B) it's glitchy as hell. (those lovely spallers) I tried to get GM's to come with me for ages just to watch how they fuck up hardcore. And until Kanade came nobody ever would. You'd just teleport in and beat on them for a few seconds and note as a miss-filed bug/glitch report. It wasn't until Kanade informed you about it that you actually came and SAW for yourself what we've been struggling and dealing with. (what makes her more favoured? why does she get VIP that isn't even implemented yet? I thought staff weren't supposed to favour one person over others?) So yes. I want to work for my gear but I can't duo, or solo DP, or OTHER higher bosses with +15 elder gear. So yes, I want something to fuck around with to be entertained until there's more people. I'd say have an event so I can get better gear, but what good would that do? It'd just pave the road for someone else to go through what I'm going through right now. Which is everybody before me geared via events. I actually started doing my campaigns so I could work on miragents, but then remembered I need items from SR and DP and decided to just log off. If I can't get a team together to get my DP gear, I doubt I'll be able to get 50 together to get the items needed for miragents. And even then, the upper guards don't drop anything including the boiling balaur stains that I'll need for the crafting portion.

how can the economy be a wreck on this server? Have you even checked the broker? NOTHING gets sold on it. Oh wait, a recipe does! but other then that. Absolutely nothing. There's NO economy here.

I don't think it should be easier then the last, I just think it should live up to the 'last'. Minor work to get better gear? DUDE! Have you not listened to me ingame/on here? I've worked my fucking ass off and to be told otherwise is rather insulting. I've duo'ed DP so many times I'm not even sure I want to try it anymore. I'm SICK of DP. It takes too long and it's too glitchy/buggy. Considering, our group yesterday wasn't even enough people to take out brigade general to be graded for Taha/other final bosses. Obtain it? highly unlikely. You need DP gear to do UDAS and BESH and that gear to do stormwing/mastarius. So if we can't get DP gear, then we can't get the rest, which even though they're available makes them unobtainable at this time.

Time and effort. Hmm sounds like you's want the easy way out as well. Too bad huh? Bet that makes you rage and irritates you as much as I'm being irritated.

No donations? no adds? There's Adds at the top of this forum, and Kanade already stated she donated 400, and I know I've donated. So he is getting something out of it. Way too easy? You think this is way too easy? This is way too difficult. Way too easy is Gamez. There you just fly through dp and kill the bosses then go through the portal and kill all 4 final bosses. That's too easy. DP here. is much too hard.

I'm not asking this to boost myself. I'm suggesting this to boost the server. It needs more people. One person can only get so many people, and when there's so many glitches and bugs that are being brought up and DISCARDED. It's losing the people that -I'M- bringing. Selfishness, is your friend Kanade - ignoring 2 other people that need an item in DP, running it ONCE with us, and then rolling on an item for her 'friend/legionmate' who's ACTUALLY in the party. That's selfish, and THAT kind of mentality I don't want to do runs with. Which kills any future full DP party with her.

It is stats that matter. In this game, it's all gear related. Case and point. You and me dueling. End of discussion on that.

and I'm going to end this with this:

When people come over here. They evaluate the game. They evaluate it based on what they can do here, vs. what they can do elsewhere. So far, you're going to lose alot of people based on activity. So PA needs a burst of people to join and level and do instances to pull more bursts of people (probably full legions). They need to see that THIS place is different from the others, which from my point and where I'm at now, which is what everybody evaluates and sees. Is, it's identical to the rest, just with different people and is dead. Disagree? Ask my legionmates who refuse to play on here. They don't play because A) they can't finish the 3 brothers quest. B) they get killed by invisible mobs C) they can't loot quest mobs/items from them (even when not in group it says someone else is already looting/you do not have ___ to inspect this body, D) it's identical to the rest. Same instances, same glitches. E) IT'S DEAD. and thus forth like many before them, go back to other p-servers.

This is a private server yes, this server is partially better then the others - possibly not. Cheaper? yes. Better playing? no. It's identical to the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a few suggestions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfect Aion Forums :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: