Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Aion Forums

Welcome to the Perfect Aion Forums!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
As of now, we have no players whatsoever playing on our server! And it seems that no one has attempted to help populate and make this server great. Therefore I will be decommissioning the server until further notice. Thank you for your understanding, And I hope one day we can get this server back up and make it great.

Buying from the Vote Shop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

Buying from the Vote Shop Empty
PostSubject: Buying from the Vote Shop   Buying from the Vote Shop I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:28 pm

Doing this is neither nor required, but is good to have in case anything happens.

First when you buy an item take SCREENSHOTS, as a reference. To show us proof of purchase. I will make a simple guide so that everyone knows what to do to get good evidence of proof of purchase.

Step1:
Buying from the Vote Shop 112

• Take a screen shot of account and points.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step2:

Buying from the Vote Shop 212

• Take a screen shot of server, character, and reward.

• Include the transaction completed into screenshot.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step3:

Buying from the Vote Shop 312

• Take a screen shot of inventory proving that you received the item.

• Make sure the item is visible and the name is showing.

Note: The pictures I posted aren't very good quality I will post better ones when I can, but this is basically all you need.

Back to top Go down
https://perfectaion.forumotion.com
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

PostSubject: Re: Buying from the Vote Shop   Buying from the Vote Shop I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:15 am

In the near future we will implement a transaction log to keep track of peoples transaction. Until then please use this guide if you want to have a proof of transaction and donation.
Back to top Go down
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

PostSubject: Re: Buying from the Vote Shop   Buying from the Vote Shop I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:58 am

Will update tutorial when I have time. Also we had the transaction system log implemented quite while ago, but to those who didn't know it is! Enjoy and I will update this soon with the new system.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buying from the Vote Shop   Buying from the Vote Shop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buying from the Vote Shop
Page 1 of 1