Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Aion Forums

Welcome to the Perfect Aion Forums!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
As of now, we have no players whatsoever playing on our server! And it seems that no one has attempted to help populate and make this server great. Therefore I will be decommissioning the server until further notice. Thank you for your understanding, And I hope one day we can get this server back up and make it great.

WHO wants the serever to be up again?...vote here by posting :P

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero1
Commoner

WHO wants the serever to be up again?...vote here by posting :P Empty
PostSubject: WHO wants the serever to be up again?...vote here by posting :P   WHO wants the serever to be up again?...vote here by posting :P I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:51 pm

VOte 'YES' if yes And "NO" for no Razz

Lets see who. Razz
Back to top Go down
blasic
Wanderer
blasic

PostSubject: Re: WHO wants the serever to be up again?...vote here by posting :P   WHO wants the serever to be up again?...vote here by posting :P I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:30 am

YES
Back to top Go down
Garrus
Genin
Garrus

PostSubject: Re: WHO wants the serever to be up again?...vote here by posting :P   WHO wants the serever to be up again?...vote here by posting :P I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 6:47 am

yes me:D
Back to top Go down
Iriya
Magus Ninja
Iriya

PostSubject: Re: WHO wants the serever to be up again?...vote here by posting :P   WHO wants the serever to be up again?...vote here by posting :P I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:45 pm

Second it with a yes as well

I don't mind server back up but I didn't had much time the last few times because I had exams and such Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

PostSubject: Re: WHO wants the serever to be up again?...vote here by posting :P   WHO wants the serever to be up again?...vote here by posting :P I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:46 am

Thanks guys, I had the server up for about 2 weeks or so and no one got on and there was no activity on the gameserver or forums. So I had to close it down. Maybe I'll reopen it in the future at least I hope so. Thank you guys for the support. With only 4 votes in about 2-3 weeks isn't enough for me to open the server back up. If 100 people did or something I think realistically that would be an idealistic population to reopen up. Anyways Perfect Aion had a good run and I, and I'm sure the rest of you learned at least a couple of things for being involved in the project. Thanks again and good luck to you all.

Oni
Back to top Go down
https://perfectaion.forumotion.com
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

PostSubject: Re: WHO wants the serever to be up again?...vote here by posting :P   WHO wants the serever to be up again?...vote here by posting :P I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:03 pm

I have updated the website and poll system. You can now see that Perfect Aion is closed and you can vote using the poll system on the website.

-Oni
Back to top Go down
https://perfectaion.forumotion.com
Garrus
Genin
Garrus

PostSubject: Re: WHO wants the serever to be up again?...vote here by posting :P   WHO wants the serever to be up again?...vote here by posting :P I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:27 pm

I miss PAion
i hope to see u soon
Back to top Go down
Zero1
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: WHO wants the serever to be up again?...vote here by posting :P   WHO wants the serever to be up again?...vote here by posting :P I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:04 pm

Me tooo...i jst got banned at Gamez,for using XD
Back to top Go down
Garrus
Genin
Garrus

PostSubject: Re: WHO wants the serever to be up again?...vote here by posting :P   WHO wants the serever to be up again?...vote here by posting :P I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:23 am

yeah lets bring this server to life
NOT 2,5 CRAP DATABASE
my think:D
miss u ppl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO wants the serever to be up again?...vote here by posting :P   WHO wants the serever to be up again?...vote here by posting :P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHO wants the serever to be up again?...vote here by posting :P
Page 1 of 1