Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Aion Forums

Welcome to the Perfect Aion Forums!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
As of now, we have no players whatsoever playing on our server! And it seems that no one has attempted to help populate and make this server great. Therefore I will be decommissioning the server until further notice. Thank you for your understanding, And I hope one day we can get this server back up and make it great.

Aion : v3.0 to Launch in the EU On August 15th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yhuipaul
Novice Ninja

Aion : v3.0 to Launch in the EU On August 15th Empty
PostSubject: Aion : v3.0 to Launch in the EU On August 15th    Aion : v3.0 to Launch in the EU On August 15th I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:35 am

GameForge has announced that the largest Aion update, v3.0, will officially launch in the EU on August 15th. The update brings two new zones to explore, mounts and player housing into the game.
Fast Mounts & Well-Tended Gardens
Aside from using their wings, Daevas can now additionally use mounts to increase their movement speed and to reach their destination more quickly. And after a nerve-wracking day of adventure, they can return to their own home, which can be decorated and customised to their heart’s content. Furniture can be produced with the new furniture handicrafting skill. The change of the seasons bestows ever-changing, breath-taking panoramas on the housing area.

mmogarden
Back to top Go down

Aion : v3.0 to Launch in the EU On August 15th
Page 1 of 1