Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Aion Forums

Welcome to the Perfect Aion Forums!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
As of now, we have no players whatsoever playing on our server! And it seems that no one has attempted to help populate and make this server great. Therefore I will be decommissioning the server until further notice. Thank you for your understanding, And I hope one day we can get this server back up and make it great.

Can't start EveHQ: database error

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aiornieu
Wanderer

Can't start EveHQ: database error Empty
PostSubject: Can't start EveHQ: database error   Can't start EveHQ: database error I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:14 pm

So I wanted to try EveHQ but when I try to start it I get a database exception error. The program asks me to select a database file and I select "EveHQ.sdf"; the only option available.

I've read around a little on these forums, and I am running Win 7 64 bit version but I already downloaded the right executable that another threads refers to and installed it and it still doesn't work.

However one thread refers to a "EveHQdata.sdf" or something but my download didn't come with that. I also tried downloading "EveHQ SQL CE Database" from EveHQ.net but it's just another "EveHQ.sdf" and when I overwrite the original once nothing is different; still won't work.

Help?
Back to top Go down

Can't start EveHQ: database error
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfect Aion Forums :: General :: General Discussions-
Jump to: