Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Aion Forums

Welcome to the Perfect Aion Forums!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
As of now, we have no players whatsoever playing on our server! And it seems that no one has attempted to help populate and make this server great. Therefore I will be decommissioning the server until further notice. Thank you for your understanding, And I hope one day we can get this server back up and make it great.

Garrus here with something cool:D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Garrus
Genin
Garrus

Garrus here with something cool:D Empty
PostSubject: Garrus here with something cool:D   Garrus here with something cool:D I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:23 pm

Hello folks!!

today i was having somme time and i was thinking about to make new game launcher so here is:

Garrus here with something cool:D Perfectaionlauncher

so click it to see full size

I am not php coder i just love to use photoshop
This would look cool:D

cya
Back to top Go down
jhazerburn
Commoner
jhazerburn

PostSubject: Re: Garrus here with something cool:D   Garrus here with something cool:D I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:35 pm

wow cool garrus good
Back to top Go down
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

PostSubject: Re: Garrus here with something cool:D   Garrus here with something cool:D I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:58 pm

Very nice, but the hard part is coding....will have to wait for new launcher....
Back to top Go down
https://perfectaion.forumotion.com
Iriya
Magus Ninja
Iriya

PostSubject: Re: Garrus here with something cool:D   Garrus here with something cool:D I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:25 am

Sorry to be the party pooper but entirely this can't work... You used the shop and login system from gamezaion... That part can't be coded you know... The shop would only worked on login... So technically that's near impossible though there can be some more links on the side to the website

However the entire thing looks a bit complicated on that part that not all of it is useful... Don't make it all to big ...
Back to top Go down
Garrus
Genin
Garrus

PostSubject: Re: Garrus here with something cool:D   Garrus here with something cool:D I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:23 am

no problem i know that one is from gamez but is an example

as for launcher was my free time play was an example

and yes we should have one cool launcher
Back to top Go down
Iriya
Magus Ninja
Iriya

PostSubject: Re: Garrus here with something cool:D   Garrus here with something cool:D I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:36 pm

Well I'm not sure what the launcher is coded in but in terms yes a nice launcher is good but it's second to the real buggy stuff and some other systems
Back to top Go down
Cloud
[Owner]DevKage
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Garrus here with something cool:D   Garrus here with something cool:D I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:23 pm

That looks ok, but Oni and I are still looking into making new launcher. Possibly our own Icon, and Logo as well. It is in the process which will take a while, but the more funding we get the faster things will go!

Thanks for your great suggestions Garrus, make sure you come on often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garrus here with something cool:D   Garrus here with something cool:D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garrus here with something cool:D
Page 1 of 1