Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Aion Forums

Welcome to the Perfect Aion Forums!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
As of now, we have no players whatsoever playing on our server! And it seems that no one has attempted to help populate and make this server great. Therefore I will be decommissioning the server until further notice. Thank you for your understanding, And I hope one day we can get this server back up and make it great.

Repulse : Interview with Scott Hartz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yhuipaul
Novice Ninja

Repulse : Interview with Scott Hartz Empty
PostSubject: Repulse : Interview with Scott Hartz   Repulse : Interview with Scott Hartz I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:11 pm

Repulse, just released into open beta by Aeria Games, has hit the ground running. We managed to catch up with Associate Producer Scott Hartz to talk about Repulse and what sets it apart from other games of its type. Read on!

MMORPG: How will the pricing model be handled on the game?

Scott Hartz: Repulse offers a wide variety of guns, gear and accessories that are available for both in-game credits and Aeria Points. Most items are available in 1, 7, 15 and 30 day durations and can be found in Repulse’s in-game store. Players will be pleased to find that most of the weapons we sell for Aeria Points can also be purchased with the credits they earn from gameplay.

3zoom
Back to top Go down

Repulse : Interview with Scott Hartz
Page 1 of 1