Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Aion Forums

Welcome to the Perfect Aion Forums!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
As of now, we have no players whatsoever playing on our server! And it seems that no one has attempted to help populate and make this server great. Therefore I will be decommissioning the server until further notice. Thank you for your understanding, And I hope one day we can get this server back up and make it great.

Chronicles of One Telaran : Chronicles - The Planes of DOOM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yhuipaul
Novice Ninja

Chronicles of One Telaran : Chronicles - The Planes of DOOM Empty
PostSubject: Chronicles of One Telaran : Chronicles - The Planes of DOOM   Chronicles of One Telaran : Chronicles - The Planes of DOOM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:33 am

In our latest Chronicles of One Telaran, we take a forward look ahead at the impending Rift v1.7 "Carnival of the Ascended" update. Included in the pithy commentary are descriptions of weddings and the Planes of DOOM! Check it out!

The River of Souls Chronicle: Disguised as cultists of the Endless Court, you and an ally (or maybe just you) must sneak into the River of Souls to foil Alsbeth's schemes. Terrible foes and an old friend await in our latest Chronicle for one or two Ascended.

Well, readers of this column will be pretty well prepared for this one, as I covered River of Souls a couple of weeks back. So well done you for hav-ing such good taste. Hopefully it will give you an advantage against Alsbeth and her naughty minions.

mmogarden
Back to top Go down

Chronicles of One Telaran : Chronicles - The Planes of DOOM
Page 1 of 1