Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Aion Forums

Welcome to the Perfect Aion Forums!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
As of now, we have no players whatsoever playing on our server! And it seems that no one has attempted to help populate and make this server great. Therefore I will be decommissioning the server until further notice. Thank you for your understanding, And I hope one day we can get this server back up and make it great.

Star Trek Online : Early Access Starts January 5th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yhuipaul
Novice Ninja

Star Trek Online : Early Access Starts January 5th Empty
PostSubject: Star Trek Online : Early Access Starts January 5th   Star Trek Online : Early Access Starts January 5th I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:46 am

The Star Trek Online site has been updated with the news that current and lapsed subscribers will be able to take advantage of the new F2P iteration beginning Thursday, January 5th. They will have access to the Silver level of the game for one month.

Starting tomorrow (Thursday, January 5th), anyone with a lapsed subscription to Star Trek Online will be able to log into the game and play as a Silver member. This means that any account that has in the past subscribed to the game, even if only for the initial month, can come back and play for free!

www.3zoom.com
Back to top Go down

Star Trek Online : Early Access Starts January 5th
Page 1 of 1