Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Aion Forums

Welcome to the Perfect Aion Forums!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
As of now, we have no players whatsoever playing on our server! And it seems that no one has attempted to help populate and make this server great. Therefore I will be decommissioning the server until further notice. Thank you for your understanding, And I hope one day we can get this server back up and make it great.

Greater stigma

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FrocynMage
Wanderer

Greater stigma Empty
PostSubject: Greater stigma   Greater stigma I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 6:07 pm

Alot of servers are selling greater Stigma's for kinah, would be a good idea to be able to purchase them with Kinah. They put them in Marchutan's shrine or the great temple.

just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

Greater stigma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greater stigma   Greater stigma I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:05 pm

You can get greater stigma's in-game. But some are for ap and some you have to kill mobs for.
Back to top Go down
https://perfectaion.forumotion.com
Iriya
Magus Ninja
Iriya

Greater stigma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greater stigma   Greater stigma I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:43 am

A lot of sounds like you haven't been EVEN playing proper servers to me you know... It starts to annoy me to see how you guys act...

The ask and be given principe is something you guys like because it's a new server... You try to convince the owner cause you can't get it trough me cause I'm a bit tougher to this view isn't it ?

You know right there is a BIG difference between retail and here already cause things here are already 10 times as easy in retail where ABG JUST GOT RELEASED AND WITHOUT SET BONUS...

Goddamn you cry to much ...
Back to top Go down
Lasko
Wanderer

Greater stigma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greater stigma   Greater stigma I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:29 am

Iriya wrote:
A lot of sounds like you haven't been EVEN playing proper servers to me you know... It starts to annoy me to see how you guys act...

The ask and be given principe is something you guys like because it's a new server... You try to convince the owner cause you can't get it trough me cause I'm a bit tougher to this view isn't it ?

You know right there is a BIG difference between retail and here already cause things here are already 10 times as easy in retail where ABG JUST GOT RELEASED AND WITHOUT SET BONUS...

Goddamn you cry to much ...

And you wonder why there are only 3 people on this server at anyone time.... I think Oni answered the suggestion. Didn't need to hear your 2 Cents.

Oni I came back to this server because you had e-mailed evryone. I didn't get the e-mail but because of certain people on this server the so called (crybabies) they contacted me that you were still up and running... so I thought hey lets give it another try.. but if every suggestion gets two answers one from you the OWNER and then from someone who thinks they own the server I don't have time for this.. and I know Iriya you will say then go play somewhere else.. and I will. Iriya you need to work on your people skills.... it was just a suggestion not a demand.
Back to top Go down
Garrus
Genin
Garrus

Greater stigma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greater stigma   Greater stigma I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:16 pm

yeah it looks good that sugestion but if we can get greather sigma with credits thing will be fucked up
in coule of hrs people will start kill each other and camping instances entry
I know that i was doing that: Razz but np we will look on that and will keep u posted
Back to top Go down
Iriya
Magus Ninja
Iriya

Greater stigma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greater stigma   Greater stigma I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:38 pm

Don't bother Garrus... It's like those people who ask Stigma skills are auto learning... This way doesn't need any choices to make or don't have any specific skills anymore. Everyone has all skills and the best ones to own combined with the best ones for bonusses and so on...

See it happen that means you can just keep on chaining as some classes for example the Ranger ... Or Cleric would even be worse... They have the ultimate healing and offensive force which is like ... Awch...

Getting AP is much more fun than actually buying your skills for Kinah which is insignificant and fast to obtain if you like...
Back to top Go down
Garrus
Genin
Garrus

Greater stigma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greater stigma   Greater stigma I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:46 pm

i know iry ty for info

But i was a camper somme time ago:D
Back to top Go down
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

Greater stigma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greater stigma   Greater stigma I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:07 am

Closed issue is off topic.
Back to top Go down
https://perfectaion.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Greater stigma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greater stigma   Greater stigma I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greater stigma
Page 1 of 1