Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Aion Forums

Welcome to the Perfect Aion Forums!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
As of now, we have no players whatsoever playing on our server! And it seems that no one has attempted to help populate and make this server great. Therefore I will be decommissioning the server until further notice. Thank you for your understanding, And I hope one day we can get this server back up and make it great.

Problems on looting items

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iriya
Magus Ninja
Iriya

Problems on looting items Empty
PostSubject: Problems on looting items   Problems on looting items I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:12 pm

Ages ago Deltras had a problem on looting a few chests in Nochsana (he was to high level and such) but we didn't know what the problem was...

A couple a days ago we had a guy trying to loot an item from a mob for finishing his quest and couldn't loot the mob

Today we have people attempting to do a quest that requires them to loot an item for finishing the quest and the same problem occures...

In terms in all cases I figured I could loot PRIOR to the people who needed the actual item... In terms after they attempted looting and could not loot it even I couldn't loot the mob/chest/whatever...
In terms however the one quest to actually get the item could be finished in the second case... So I'm guessing it's not entirely bugged... However to obtain quest items you need to have the actual quest... Since the mobs are sometimes random (Aka bosses, mobs, chests doesn't matter what) I think I figured out a part of the bug problem

Say that Deltras had the turn in quest from an item that actually came from that chest ?
Say that guy a couple a days ago had both quests and needed an item
The same thing to the people occuring today...

It could be possible they cannot loot the mob when the ACTUAL QUEST ITEM DROPS...

This is a big problem and it has to be checked as people can't finish quests where they have to loot a certain item from mobs...

So far the 2 quests the guy reported as well as Secret of the Dragonbound (Asmodian) as well as the turn in quests from relic like stuff had the issue... I don't think the quest is bugged I'd rather think the mob/chest/boss bugs when you want to loot the actual quest item...

I'd like you to check into this theory Oni... I'll be trying and dig some myself if I figure out more of this kind of quests...
Back to top Go down
Lasko
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Problems on looting items   Problems on looting items I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:36 pm

Had the same problem with Light up the Lighthouse quest asmo side lvl 40. (quest: 2054) You cannot get the letter needed from Capt Hinden after you kill him. Says its already being looted. This quest is needed to continue to get the Easy Mark title.

Thanks Lasko

Update after the update today 5-18.... I was able to get the letter needed for the quest Very Happy

Thanks Lasko
Back to top Go down
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

PostSubject: Re: Problems on looting items   Problems on looting items I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:42 am

Np. Solved more to solved bugs section!
Back to top Go down
https://perfectaion.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems on looting items   Problems on looting items I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems on looting items
Page 1 of 1