Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Aion Forums

Welcome to the Perfect Aion Forums!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
As of now, we have no players whatsoever playing on our server! And it seems that no one has attempted to help populate and make this server great. Therefore I will be decommissioning the server until further notice. Thank you for your understanding, And I hope one day we can get this server back up and make it great.

Screenshots

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jadacross
Wanderer
jadacross

Screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Screenshots   Screenshots I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:03 pm

I have taken some screenshots, but I can't find them on my computer. I've double check the pathway while I'm on the game. But when I look in my computer they are not there. Any suggestions for finding where they are going or is it possible to change the path on the game settings to put them where I want them?
Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

Screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshots   Screenshots I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:09 am

Go to this file. C drive ---> program files ---> ncsoft ---> aion ---> screenshot. If its not in there check your in-game options to make sure you have ss on.
Back to top Go down
https://perfectaion.forumotion.com
jadacross
Wanderer
jadacross

Screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshots   Screenshots I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:34 am

Yes I have followed the pathway to ss and there is nothing. I use print screen to take a ss the game acknowledges that I took it and tells the pathway. I looked in all the tabs in the game options and I don't see anything for ss. I must be blind, because I can't find something to say that screen shot is on or off =/
Back to top Go down
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

Screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshots   Screenshots I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:01 pm

Ok if that didn't work. Have you tried to update and repair your client? It might be that something is broken and not working properly. Other than that I'm not sure why you can't get your screen shots. Hope this helps.

Last edited by Oni on Fri May 13, 2011 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iriya
Magus Ninja
Iriya

Screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshots   Screenshots I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:08 am

Weird question but you actually have enough space free on your harddisk ?
Back to top Go down
jadacross
Wanderer
jadacross

Screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshots   Screenshots I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:47 am

Yes I do. I had some older photos in there a long time ago. I don't know if this was and interference or not. I've removed them and will try again. I'm not quite sure how to do a game repair, but I wanted to try this first before doing that. Thank you both for your help. And Thanks for the thanks button..don't know if that was always there but I was looking for it...lol ^ ^
Happy Friday!!

Additional info: okay so I found out that when I do print screen it's saving it to the clip board vs. going to the destination folder. I don't really understand why that is, because other players I have talked to have no problem with their ss's going to the aion screenshot folder. So I'll just have to toggle screens to save it to paintshop pro as I cannot find a fix to change the PS destination.
Anyway that is what I figured out. ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Iriya
Magus Ninja
Iriya

Screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshots   Screenshots I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:58 am

Got 2 more questions for you and check that

1. Did you EVER remove the folder "Screenshot" ENTIRELY so the folder included
2. Did you renamed the folder... It might be having a problem if you don't use a capital S

In any case if you have a folder named screenshot rename it to Screenshot
If that doesn't work delete the entire folder go ingame and make a screenshot
Back to top Go down
jadacross
Wanderer
jadacross

Screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshots   Screenshots I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:18 pm

Iriya that did the trick. Even though the spelling on the folder was correct, I deleted it and made another and put it back and now it works. Thank you both for your patience in sorting out the problem.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Iriya
Magus Ninja
Iriya

Screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshots   Screenshots I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:16 pm

Hmm maybe was a permission problem then...

Anyway solved

Case closed
Back to top Go down
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

Screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshots   Screenshots I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:17 pm

Glad we could help! Closed and Moved to solved section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshots   Screenshots I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screenshots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfect Aion Forums :: Problem Section :: Technical Support :: Technical Support Solutions-
Jump to: