Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Aion Forums

Welcome to the Perfect Aion Forums!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
As of now, we have no players whatsoever playing on our server! And it seems that no one has attempted to help populate and make this server great. Therefore I will be decommissioning the server until further notice. Thank you for your understanding, And I hope one day we can get this server back up and make it great.

An insight to the new website projects

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iriya
Magus Ninja
Iriya

An insight to the new website projects Empty
PostSubject: An insight to the new website projects   An insight to the new website projects I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:47 pm

Seemingly I'm tasked with main designs for the website I'll give you guys an insight on what's yet to come... I thought people might know what the PA team is working on...

At first we are doing a new style... Meaning that it'll be looking different soon enough. I would input the demo link but the one from here is currently far outdated to the later one...

At second there will be a whole new site released soon as well as a bunch of new features... Some old features will disappear though and the new features will be better than the old...

A few of the new features that are upcoming in the old website version though are the following (if they don't make the old site they'll be in the new)

• Recruiter system where we will reward players who bring in members
  • Promotional system in which we will be generating codes which people can win/obtain in some ways due following or big boss or due looking into events = Completed
  • Premium/VIP system decided we will do this all for points = Completed
  • Plenty more systems I will not reveal till the future

You guys just be patient and keep looking out as we do not give any set dates but this is yet to come... Enjoy

Last edited by Iriya on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Iriya
Magus Ninja
Iriya

PostSubject: Status Promotional System   An insight to the new website projects I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:32 pm

So far for the status of the Promotional system it is going well

There will the possible chance for us to generate codes that we can give/share out with people or certain people. You guys can get items or PPoints trough it :p

The system is currently at

100% completed

Setup and generation ready
Obtaining ready
viewlogs ready

System status: Implementation should be completed
Operational: Testing semi complete (didn't recheck last code but it does what it should)

Bugs: Report to me... If you do for example NOT receive an item AFTER your relog then tell me. That's the last check that might go wrong. This system should be FOOL PROOF... Your item will be made on you and mailed to you by express mail. Technically all required if you are online is to relog your character... If this does not work report it so I can check and double check... Thank you very much...

Enjoy and look out for it Very Happy

Currently Oni DOES have a promotion code posted though I do not know where Razz Look out for his news topic. I will have an announcement up for you to look at soon with an opening event to give you a little extra (an item)

Last edited by Iriya on Mon May 23, 2011 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iriya
Magus Ninja
Iriya

PostSubject: Website standalone   An insight to the new website projects I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:29 am

Technically due to the point that we are short on members we have decided we might have to start on making the full website operational...

That means UNIMPLEMENTED systems at this moment will be put into the new website... Currently I'm working on some testings for items that I have to work on for my own system to properly work... I use a different system from the current website and that will be visible in the new one (it's currently already at the donation part which was a test setup)

We will start working on the website pretty soon in steps... So far I will brief you people on the steps... There will be tests for everything in it and I'm not sure wether I'll use AJAX or not on some things... The entire website revamp will be done so people will have an easier way to find their way around...

However we will probably slowly release parts but that's at this moment testing purposes...

Anyway I'll give you implementation information

CSS

Registration

Part systems

I will reveal more of the systems later when I open up the system for the maintanance system on its own... The systems well then be put up here... Count that donation system for example will be an entire system and not just parts... I won't reveal the part on its own but I give a completed semi % for the entire system... Anyway looking forward to start on this

People who LIKE to work to help on site graphics can also PM me and I see what talent you have Razz

You don't have to PM me though Garrus you are in Razz
Back to top Go down
Iriya
Magus Ninja
Iriya

PostSubject: Status Membership system   An insight to the new website projects I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:34 am

So far for the status of the Membership system it is going well

The meaning is so you guy can take extra droprates in some cases extra trading and a few more things... So far the website side is in my hands and the serverside in Oni's...

The website system is currently at

100% completed

Setup ready
Obtaining ready
logs ready

System status: Implementation should be completed
Operational: Testing status open

Bugs: Report to me... If you do for example NOT receive the new rank AFTER your relog then tell me. However if you take both VIP and Premium and you lose both when VIP timer ends report that one to Oni (I told him what to do but dunno if he fixed that up)

Enjoy and look out for it

Currently you can find the system in the vote shop
Back to top Go down
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

PostSubject: Re: An insight to the new website projects   An insight to the new website projects I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 1:46 pm

The membership system is working 100% as I've had to rewrite some code and redo some checks here and there. Thats one of the reasons why the server was down. Enjoy the new system Smile
Back to top Go down
https://perfectaion.forumotion.com
Iriya
Magus Ninja
Iriya

PostSubject: Re: An insight to the new website projects   An insight to the new website projects I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:39 pm

Okay thx for the update that means it's good to go now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An insight to the new website projects   An insight to the new website projects I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An insight to the new website projects
Page 1 of 1