Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Aion Forums

Welcome to the Perfect Aion Forums!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
As of now, we have no players whatsoever playing on our server! And it seems that no one has attempted to help populate and make this server great. Therefore I will be decommissioning the server until further notice. Thank you for your understanding, And I hope one day we can get this server back up and make it great.

Expand cube

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iriya
Magus Ninja
Iriya

Expand cube Empty
PostSubject: Expand cube   Expand cube I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:01 pm

None of the cube tickets are working I added entire list even those none listed on the vote shop and added them and NONE had effect at all...

Also based on what you said I add the other problem

GM char Amy cannot expand further than 5 slotlines in her cube even if you put it hardcoded to 8...
Might be that the reason this occures is because of the quest stuck on her in the chain from cube quest... I'll report on completing full one

Quest Materials for 100 slot Cube

Update:

From the cube quest it's not finished doing the first part of the chain which apperantly might be the reason it's stucking on her... As for the follow up you need to do 3 more quests

Quest 2 Looking for Gabinerk

Works completely fine... She hands you the next quest

Quest 3 Winning Vindachinerk's Favor

Ends it... You cannot get passed this quest as the mob to find Vindachinerk is not spawned at all... He might spawn on 3 random spots but he's on none of the 3 meaning the bug test can't get passed this level until this part is fixed... Vindachinerk itself is part in like 4 quests at minimum (2 Asmodians - 1 cube) and 2 Elyos... Basically he has to be fixed for finishing any

The bug tests continue as fast as this damn mob has been spawned
Back to top Go down
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

Expand cube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expand cube   Expand cube I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:28 pm

Will look into thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://perfectaion.forumotion.com
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

Expand cube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expand cube   Expand cube I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:38 am

Temporarily fixed! Need a lot of rework and reprogramming of the quests and cube expansion system. Move to pending to fix for now.
Back to top Go down
https://perfectaion.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Expand cube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expand cube   Expand cube I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expand cube
Page 1 of 1