Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Aion Forums

Welcome to the Perfect Aion Forums!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
As of now, we have no players whatsoever playing on our server! And it seems that no one has attempted to help populate and make this server great. Therefore I will be decommissioning the server until further notice. Thank you for your understanding, And I hope one day we can get this server back up and make it great.

Tigraki workshop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iriya
Magus Ninja
Iriya

Tigraki workshop Empty
PostSubject: Tigraki workshop   Tigraki workshop I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:48 pm

The recipe's from the gears have to be added to the Tigraki workshop as they aren't sold at this moment... So we should add them when we have the extra time (it'll be a job from hell though)
Back to top Go down
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

Tigraki workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigraki workshop   Tigraki workshop I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:28 pm

Please be more specific give examples as of what recipes, etc... Thanks for the post.
Back to top Go down
https://perfectaion.forumotion.com
Iriya
Magus Ninja
Iriya

Tigraki workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigraki workshop   Tigraki workshop I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:43 am

Tigraki workshop means the Balic designs. It's an island hidden in the abyss... In other words all that Tigraki workshop does is trading all balic designs...

As for what recipe's... The answer can simply be answered with ANY Balic design as there are vendors for all the types...
Back to top Go down
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

Tigraki workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigraki workshop   Tigraki workshop I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 6:16 pm

Fixed! Need to download new launcher! Moved to solved bugs section!
Back to top Go down
https://perfectaion.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Tigraki workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigraki workshop   Tigraki workshop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tigraki workshop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfect Aion Forums :: Problem Section :: Bugs, glitches, etc... :: Bugs Solved-
Jump to: