Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Aion Forums

Welcome to the Perfect Aion Forums!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
As of now, we have no players whatsoever playing on our server! And it seems that no one has attempted to help populate and make this server great. Therefore I will be decommissioning the server until further notice. Thank you for your understanding, And I hope one day we can get this server back up and make it great.

Another suggestion.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ᴙixiʀ
Citizen

Another suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Another suggestion.   Another suggestion. I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:00 pm

Mmk so I brought this up to someone else earlier... and I believe it to be good enough to post here.

You guys keep saying in my other thread -> Vote vote vote it's not all about the money we want/need the votes. So, here's an idea.

Not exactly sure how to jump into it but whatever.

The big arguement with starting out with temporary abg was that older players would get raped by newer players. This could and couldn't be true for several reasons. One, the 'mist' type could be un-change-able or whatever. Older players would most likely be +15 and newer wouldn't even be able to do +0. That however isn't the case of this thread. Because no matter how you look at it, older members are gonna get rufflestomped in two ways. No matter how good you are or think you are, someone is always better, and in this case. Someone who's been trying to and or has been voting for 8 months will or may not even have a full ABG set. So members today who aren't donating and are voting, will end up gettin' rufflestomped by people 6 months from now who flat out buy all their shit. With me? agree? How to cater to both parties?

Do it as a 'time limited' time thing, where it'll take everybody the same amount of time to obtain that type of thing. Do 2 point systems. 1) which will be cash related affairs (stigmas, skills, uhh dyes, name change/face change etc. etc.) and then 2) Vote Points which would be deemable for the armour/weapons and etc. That way, no older player is going to get rufflestomped unless they fall behind on voting hardcore and etc.

You can have them integrateable at an exchange rate (IE: $10 = 1 Vote Point) (or not)

and aside from this, you could lock some shit down again. Make it so VIP can trade stuff like abg, anuhart, fenris, miragent etc. etc get a % off to get the abg gear - and have VIP/Premium like a... "donation" only type thing. Where like 30 Cash Points = VIP for a month and 50 Cash Points = VIP for 2, and/or whatever.

dunno what your plans are for VIP/Premium, but I'm assuming it'll be like the rest of the PServers, increase drop rates/ap/trading-untrade-able etc. etc.

with all that being said... most people don't donate/pay at the beginning of pay sites cause they expect them to flop, so some people will be quite warry til things get jumpin'. Like nobody paid for anything on my site until there were 7000 people on it then it just flooded in and grew. ^,^ I know how to grab people ;p I've lived and learned =)
Back to top Go down
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

PostSubject: Re: Another suggestion.   Another suggestion. I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:29 pm

Thank you for the feed back. Your suggestion is quite interesting. We will take your ideas into consideration. As for the premium and vip. We are working on a brand new system, unlike others where if you get vip and it expires you lose everything. As for the idea about the % off. I have had some ideas for quite some time now. They are similar to what you stated above, but the reason why you haven't seen any of these ideas put into action is because we haven't completed the premium/vip system as of yet.

I was planning on having a code or script to make it where. If you are vip you get % off from everything in the shop and so on or have a vip shop all by its own...Also we do have other systems in the works.

Back to top Go down
https://perfectaion.forumotion.com
Iriya
Magus Ninja
Iriya

PostSubject: Re: Another suggestion.   Another suggestion. I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:50 am

As for VIP and premium we still have to discuss this a lot since there is a lot of side system needed for that matter on it's own... Programming it in both the places is the hard part...

It's not like it all is easy but I have a few comments needed on that system as well so...
Back to top Go down
ᴙixiʀ
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Another suggestion.   Another suggestion. I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:32 pm

ahh I think all the ones I mentioned Kanade has already confirmed as in effect lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another suggestion.   Another suggestion. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another suggestion.
Page 1 of 1