Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Aion Forums

Welcome to the Perfect Aion Forums!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
As of now, we have no players whatsoever playing on our server! And it seems that no one has attempted to help populate and make this server great. Therefore I will be decommissioning the server until further notice. Thank you for your understanding, And I hope one day we can get this server back up and make it great.

Group Looting Issues

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ᴙixiʀ
Citizen

Group Looting Issues Empty
PostSubject: Group Looting Issues   Group Looting Issues I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:48 pm

I find that sometimes in groups, nobody can loot the mob that dies (when I group I set it to free for all and normal policy)

it's kind of a pain when no one can loot in DP when you're duoing mobs specially after taking 20+min to kill the bosses. This happens rather frequently while in groups. (At least from what I hear anyway) sometimes I don't even loot though but a legion mate today couldn't loot in eltnen, and the body wasn't even lit up for me to loot --- and then when he killed the elite boss, he couldn't loot that body either (which made 'em quit and just go to bed since invisible mobs killed 'em)

So not sure where the problem is for that :s
Back to top Go down
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

PostSubject: Re: Group Looting Issues   Group Looting Issues I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 1:06 am

Thank you I will have the gm's come online and we will test group and alliance once again to make sure its not bugged. Thank you for all the submissions we will get on it right away and have a fix for it as soon as we can.
Back to top Go down
https://perfectaion.forumotion.com
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

PostSubject: Re: Group Looting Issues   Group Looting Issues I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:44 am

So far I have tested it and both group and alliance work correctly. Please elaborate more for example which monsters. Check to make sure that you team set everything correctly. Because there can be many factors giving you this error. For example you thought you changed the settings but really you didn't or one of your legion mates purposely changed it to something else and not free for all. Please test again and report back. So far I have no problems. Of course I will have the GMs test it as well.

For now moved to the solved bugs section. Until this can be confirmed.
Back to top Go down
https://perfectaion.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group Looting Issues   Group Looting Issues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Group Looting Issues
Page 1 of 1