Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!

Perfect Aion Forums

Welcome to the Perfect Aion Forums!

HomeCalendarMemberlistRegisterLog in
As of now, we have no players whatsoever playing on our server! And it seems that no one has attempted to help populate and make this server great. Therefore I will be decommissioning the server until further notice. Thank you for your understanding, And I hope one day we can get this server back up and make it great.

Terms of Service

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

Terms of Service Empty
PostSubject: Terms of Service   Terms of Service I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:26 pm

Terms of Service

1. By registering, logging in, or playing on this server you agree to all Terms of Service.

2. If you decided to play on this server you automatically agree to having your account receive all punishments set. This will only apply if the account(s) is found guilty with evidence of any wrong doing.

3. By joining you automatically agree that Perfect Aion is a non-profit project. We use this project as a learning tool tool for educational purposes. I.e. management, programming, system management, networking, etc...

4. By donating you automatically agree that all donations received are used for supporting the educational 'Perfect Aion' project. The donations will go to stabilizing the project and keeping the project running.

5. By joining the server you automatically accept that you nor anyone one will not ask, or get any form of an advantage over other players.

6. By joining the server you automatically accept all information displayed on the website and forums.

7. By joining the server you automatically accept the terms of change. Terms of change included but is not limited to constant changes in the server rules, forum rules, or Terms of Service.

8. By joining the server you automatically accept to not post or provided anyone with any private or personal information. Any private and/or personal information displayed on the forums will be deleted immediately. If any personal or private information is posted, you will be punished appropriately.

9. Do not post anything you do not wish everyone in the world to see.

More Comming Soon....
Back to top Go down
http://perfectaion.forumotion.com

Terms of Service
Page 1 of 1