Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Aion Forums

Welcome to the Perfect Aion Forums!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
As of now, we have no players whatsoever playing on our server! And it seems that no one has attempted to help populate and make this server great. Therefore I will be decommissioning the server until further notice. Thank you for your understanding, And I hope one day we can get this server back up and make it great.

Patch won't download!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JoeThePro182
Wanderer

Patch won't download!!! Empty
PostSubject: Patch won't download!!!   Patch won't download!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:19 pm

I downloaded aion then i clicked on patch download link, saved file, then it took me to a blank page but nothing was downloading.
Please Help!

I wan't to play your server!
Back to top Go down
Iriya
Magus Ninja
Iriya

PostSubject: Re: Patch won't download!!!   Patch won't download!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:59 pm

Are you sure your browser allows it ? Downloading it works fine you can also just right click and do save as if I'm right
Back to top Go down
JoeThePro182
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Patch won't download!!!   Patch won't download!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:18 pm

Iriya wrote:
Are you sure your browser allows it ? Downloading it works fine you can also just right click and do save as if I'm right

I did and i says it's not compatible with Windows 7! plz help or fix launcher for all windows plz.
Back to top Go down
Iriya
Magus Ninja
Iriya

PostSubject: Re: Patch won't download!!!   Patch won't download!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:58 pm

It should work fine if you have windows 7 it works for and I have 7 too... Very weird... I will have to wait for Oni to do a checkup on it... Might have bugged again but others have it fine apperantly
Back to top Go down
JoeThePro182
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Patch won't download!!!   Patch won't download!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:15 pm

Iriya wrote:
It should work fine if you have windows 7 it works for and I have 7 too... Very weird... I will have to wait for Oni to do a checkup on it... Might have bugged again but others have it fine apperantly

what browser did u use?
Back to top Go down
Iriya
Magus Ninja
Iriya

PostSubject: Re: Patch won't download!!!   Patch won't download!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:23 am

I did use google Chrome... But then again I switch between Chrome and Firefox a lot...

In terms you can normally save the link itself no problem
Back to top Go down
JoeThePro182
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Patch won't download!!!   Patch won't download!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:59 am

Iriya wrote:
I did use google Chrome... But then again I switch between Chrome and Firefox a lot...

In terms you can normally save the link itself no problem

It works fine now! I'm a proud member and player!

there was a block set with my antivirus. no problem.
Back to top Go down
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

PostSubject: Re: Patch won't download!!!   Patch won't download!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:59 pm

Solved Moved to Solved Tech Problems.
Back to top Go down
https://perfectaion.forumotion.com
Iriya
Magus Ninja
Iriya

PostSubject: Re: Patch won't download!!!   Patch won't download!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:23 pm

I locked it since there is no use to keep it open
Back to top Go down
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

PostSubject: Re: Patch won't download!!!   Patch won't download!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:25 pm

Thank you for locking.
Back to top Go down
https://perfectaion.forumotion.com

Patch won't download!!!
Page 1 of 1