Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Aion Forums

Welcome to the Perfect Aion Forums!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
As of now, we have no players whatsoever playing on our server! And it seems that no one has attempted to help populate and make this server great. Therefore I will be decommissioning the server until further notice. Thank you for your understanding, And I hope one day we can get this server back up and make it great.

Aion : Third Anniversary Events Lead to Massive Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yhuipaul
Novice Ninja

Aion : Third Anniversary Events Lead to Massive Update Empty
PostSubject: Aion : Third Anniversary Events Lead to Massive Update   Aion : Third Anniversary Events Lead to Massive Update I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:34 am

Aion players will want to check into the game to participate in anniversary-themed events, missions and more. All of the celebration ultimately will lead to October's massive v3.5 update that will bring a host of new content into the game including new quests, new housing options, new mounts, PvP experiences and much more.
Starting this week, players of NCsoft’s Aion: Ascension will be able to participate in a variety of new thematic missions celebrating Aion’s third anniversary such as Shine On! Daeva’s candles where players can collect the Aether Flames to light the magical candle atop the giant Aion third anniversary cake.

mmogarden
Back to top Go down

Aion : Third Anniversary Events Lead to Massive Update
Page 1 of 1