Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Aion Forums

Welcome to the Perfect Aion Forums!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
As of now, we have no players whatsoever playing on our server! And it seems that no one has attempted to help populate and make this server great. Therefore I will be decommissioning the server until further notice. Thank you for your understanding, And I hope one day we can get this server back up and make it great.

General : Help KickStart a History of Video Games Project!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yhuipaul
Novice Ninja

General : Help KickStart a History of Video Games Project! Empty
PostSubject: General : Help KickStart a History of Video Games Project!   General : Help KickStart a History of Video Games Project! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:17 am

Rusel DeMaria, an active video game journalist since 1981 and the author of sixty games-related books, is looking for KickStarter support from fans of video games. DeMaria is looking to fund his updated book, "High Score: The Illustrated History of Electronic Games". The book will enter its 3rd Edition with new information gleaned from the past decade.

But more than that, look at the people who have donated their time to this project in exchange for donations:

David Perry, Chris Taylor, Lorne Lanning, Tommy Tallarico, Steve Meretzky, John Romero, Brenda Brathwaite, Bill Budge, Greg Johnson, Lou Castle, Eugene Evans, Jeff Tunnell, Gordon Walton, Carter Lipscomb, Trip Hawkins, Will Wright, Sid Meier and Peter Molyneux. These are just the ones I have listed so far. There are more to come, including CliffyB and Warren Spector.

mmogarden
Back to top Go down

General : Help KickStart a History of Video Games Project!
Page 1 of 1