Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Aion Forums

Welcome to the Perfect Aion Forums!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
As of now, we have no players whatsoever playing on our server! And it seems that no one has attempted to help populate and make this server great. Therefore I will be decommissioning the server until further notice. Thank you for your understanding, And I hope one day we can get this server back up and make it great.

GM APPLCATION

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kimziiesaffron
Wanderer

GM APPLCATION Empty
PostSubject: GM APPLCATION   GM APPLCATION I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:49 am

Name : Imam Fauzi
Characters: i dont have any character , bcoz i just try to apply here
Position: GM / HGM
Experience: i have play aion since v 1.9 , i had become gm in other private server and that server crowd now , 110 + player online everyday !

Computer/Technical Experience: i dont have any experience here , but i can make this forum become a good forum

Extra Info: im active in game if u accept my application , and i will make this server become no.1

Why you want to be at this [Position] ? : event a gm i want make this server be more crowd and without any cheater ! and i will make player always happy in our server like daily mini events Smile

GM References: no one i just try here

Player References: no one

i hope Admin can accept my application

Regards,

Kimziiesaffron
Back to top Go down

GM APPLCATION
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfect Aion Forums :: GM Applications-
Jump to: