Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Aion Forums

Welcome to the Perfect Aion Forums!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
As of now, we have no players whatsoever playing on our server! And it seems that no one has attempted to help populate and make this server great. Therefore I will be decommissioning the server until further notice. Thank you for your understanding, And I hope one day we can get this server back up and make it great.

The List : Five Reasons to Play Galactic Republic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yhuipaul
Novice Ninja

The List : Five Reasons to Play Galactic Republic  Empty
PostSubject: The List : Five Reasons to Play Galactic Republic    The List : Five Reasons to Play Galactic Republic  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:55 am

In SWTOR, the Sith Empire may be "cooler", but they don't have wookiees. In this week's List, we take a look at five reasons no one should miss playing a member of the Galactic Republic.
This may not be a good idea, starting off the List with a reason that's essentially: because you can still be an evil bastard. But it's true. In SWTOR, during the course of your Galactic Republic goody-two-shoes' story, you can choose to be as much of a prick as you want to be. You can walk the line and make sure you're still on the "good side" while being a total sleaze-ball. That is, if you have the stomach for it. It's a bit like playing the good-guy card while harnessing the Dark Side of the Force, but it's worth it if you want all the nifty Dark Side gear from the Republic Fleet.

mmogarden
Back to top Go down

The List : Five Reasons to Play Galactic Republic
Page 1 of 1