Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!

Perfect Aion Forums

Welcome to the Perfect Aion Forums!

HomeCalendarMemberlistRegisterLog in
As of now, we have no players whatsoever playing on our server! And it seems that no one has attempted to help populate and make this server great. Therefore I will be decommissioning the server until further notice. Thank you for your understanding, And I hope one day we can get this server back up and make it great.

Server Rules: How to be a Law Abiding PAionizen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cloud
[Owner]DevKage
Cloud

Server Rules: How to be a Law Abiding PAionizen Empty
PostSubject: Server Rules: How to be a Law Abiding PAionizen   Server Rules: How to be a Law Abiding PAionizen I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:14 pm

HOW TO BE A LAW ABIDING PAION CITIZEN or PAIONIZEN?

PAion Server Laws

1] Be friendly and courteous to everyone, regardless of race, color, or size.
2] Respect every PAionizen like they’re your favorite neighbor.
3] Do not Harass or Spam the message board.
4] Hacking or Glitching is not tolerated and will result in severe punishment.
5] Spawn Camping is not tolerated and will result in severe punishment.
6] Botting is not tolerated and will result in severe punishment.
7] Be Fair and Honest on all Trade/Transactions with other PAionizens.
8] Do not Share your Username and Password with other PAionizens.
9] Pray to Oni and Cloud every 12hrs by voting and you will be greatly rewarded with credits.
10] Obey all Admins and GM’s.

Consequences by Order

Hacking or Glitching

Radar Hacks, Speed Hacks, Invisible Hide or Shadow Walk glitch, Blind Leaping behind walls glitch, etc…
If caught via Screenshot, Video Recordings, or by GM’s using any sort of hacks/glitch = Prison and/or Ban

1st Offense = Sent to Prison for 2 days
2nd Offense = Sent to Prison for 7 days
3rd Offense = Permanent IP Ban

Spawn Camping

No Camping outside teleport/instance spots and bases such as Morheim, Heiron unless an event is issued. If caught via Screenshot, Video Recordings, or by GM’s the consequences are as follows:

1st Offence = Sent to Prison for 1hr
2nd Offense = Sent to Prison for 1 day
3rd Offense = Sent to Prison for 7 days

Botting

The use of Bots are prohibited and anyone caught using bots will be severely punished as follows:

1st offense: Sent to Prison for 3 days and loss of gathered items/materials.
2nd Offense: Character Deletion.

Spamming/Offensive Language in Chat

Consequences for spamming/offensive language in the in-game chat is as follow follows:

1st offense: Warning!
2nd Offense: 1 Hour muted.
3rd Offense: 1 Day Muted.
4th Offense : 1 Day in Prison.
5th Offense: Account will be banned .

Consequences for spamming/offensive language in forums and chat box is as follow follows:

1st offense: Warning!
2nd Offense: Account will loose privilege of writing to forums, must appeal in ban section.
3rd Offense: Account will be banned .

Consequences for Abusing Bugs:

The consequence for abusing bugs is not limited to and/or bound to just in-game abusing. It also applies to forums, webpage, etc... At anytime the consequences for both in-game and forums can be applied separately or to together.

Any form of abusing bugs is prohibited! I.e. Abusing a bug found in-game, spreading word to others on how to bug the
system, and/or writing a tutorial on how to bug and/or glitch the system, etc...

In-game

1st Offense: 2 Days in Prison. Looted items will be removed and account password reset.
2nd Offense: 7 Days in Prison. Looted items will be removed and account password reset.
3rd Offense: Account will be banned.

Forums, website, etc...

1st Offense: Forum account will be banned for 2 Days.
2nd Offense: Forum account will be banned for 7 Days.
3rd Offense: Forum account will be permanently banned.

Disobedient/Dishonest Trades and/or Stealing

Please take a screen shot or video recording of the transaction, and if the person is proved guilty of a dishonest trade, meaning the wrong item for the wrong amount/item or the wrong amount/item for the right amount/item item and vice versa, the thief will be severely punished as follows:

1st Offense: 2hrs Prison minus (-) 25% of their Kinah and the loss of the item traded.
2nd Offense: 6hrs Prison minus (-) 50% of their Kinah and the loss of the item traded.
3rd Offense: 3 days Prison minus (75%) of their Kinah and the loss of the item traded.

Account Sharing / Stealing / Selling

Disclaimer: Do not share account username and password with ANYONE! Perfect Aion is not responsible for any stolen, destroyed, or Real Money Trades to and for an account(s) or item(s).

Sharing, stealing, or selling of Perfect Aion accounts is prohibited! If any account(s) is found disobedient, the punishment is as follows:

Sharing Account Punishment:

1st Offense: 6 hrs Prison
2nd Offense: 12 hrs Prison
3rd Offense: 3 days Prison
4th Offense: 7 days Prison
5th Offense: Banned

Stealing Account Punishment:

Stolen account(s) will be jailed until account(s) can be recovered.
The theif will be IP Banned and all accounts deleted.

Selling Account Punishment:

RMT's (Real Money Traders) and Account(s) being sold will receive an IP Ban and will be deleted immediately.
Buyer account will also receive an IP Ban and account(s) will be deleted immediately!

Impersonating Player(s), GM(s) or Owner(s):

The punishment covers but is not limited to any form of impersonation. I.e. Using the same name as an owner, gm, or player. And has the intent to do destructive things. I.e. Me [Oni] --> Identity thief [ONI], [ONI123], [OnI], [oNi] , etc.. Also this includes impersonation of being a friend of a GM. I.e. "If you give me this item, I will have my GM friend enchant it for you. [See scamming punishment.]" As stated the punishment covers but is not limited to the stated examples.

Impersonating Punishment:
All accounts will be permanently banned! All IP's attached to the accounts involved will be IP banned permanently! Perfect Aion has a zero tolerance for identity thievery or any kind of thievery!

THIEVES/HACKERS/GLITCHERS/ABUSERS/RMT's ARE NOT TOLERATED ON OUR SERVER!!!

Last Edit : Edited for cosmetic changes 4/25/2011.
Back to top Go down

Server Rules: How to be a Law Abiding PAionizen
Page 1 of 1