Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Aion Forums

Welcome to the Perfect Aion Forums!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
As of now, we have no players whatsoever playing on our server! And it seems that no one has attempted to help populate and make this server great. Therefore I will be decommissioning the server until further notice. Thank you for your understanding, And I hope one day we can get this server back up and make it great.

Server Status: We need more players!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

Server Status: We need more players! Empty
PostSubject: Server Status: We need more players!   Server Status: We need more players! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 4:46 am

Please everyone try to get more people into Perfect Aion! We need more players so we can keep this project and server a live. Thank you and I hope we can make this server great!

Oni

Edit: I have left the server up for a week. And no one seems to get on, or no one is helping to get this server populated. I will close down the server. I will open the server back up when it deems that many players want to play our server. As of now the server will be decommissioned until further notice.

I will be rerouting the webpage to a new and free hosting site. It will state that if players want the server to be brought back, than they will have to vote on it and when I deem its worth to reopen and dev the server again I will.

I would like to thank all the players who has been with us. We are sorry to close down, but we have absolutely no players whatsoever. So it is not worth the time, money, effort, etc...to keep hosting a server for no one. I hope you guys understand.

Last edited by Oni on Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://perfectaion.forumotion.com
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

Server Status: We need more players! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status: We need more players!   Server Status: We need more players! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:12 pm

Note: If someone starts a poll and many people vote for the server to go back online. I may consider to bring up again. Again thank you to all or players for your time here. During that time it was fun and exciting for me and others! Maybe sometime in the future I can host the server again and next time have a lot more people play. Thanks again, but for now on the server will be discontinued until furthur notice.

Oni

Back to top Go down
https://perfectaion.forumotion.com

Server Status: We need more players!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfect Aion Forums :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: