Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Aion Forums

Welcome to the Perfect Aion Forums!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
As of now, we have no players whatsoever playing on our server! And it seems that no one has attempted to help populate and make this server great. Therefore I will be decommissioning the server until further notice. Thank you for your understanding, And I hope one day we can get this server back up and make it great.

Just a simple suggestion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Azorius
Wanderer

Just a simple suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Just a simple suggestion   Just a simple suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:46 am

I was voting the other day and was thinking that in order to get an item for voting, it would take an extremely long time, so, would it be possible to up the points received for voting till more and more people become active within the server. Right now, as is it would take 66 to 67 days to get an item that is equivalent to 2000 points. Maybe up the points received by voting//donating so that way there is more incentive for everyone to vote. Just a thought though.

Thanks
~Anthony
Back to top Go down
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

PostSubject: Re: Just a simple suggestion   Just a simple suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:30 am

Thank you, for your feed back. I will discuss this with cloud and I'll give an update if we decide to up the vote points or not.
Back to top Go down
https://perfectaion.forumotion.com
Iriya
Magus Ninja
Iriya

PostSubject: Re: Just a simple suggestion   Just a simple suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:05 am

In terms to this suggestion there has been a note about a PPoints promotion on the events but it went in closed term now... I only saw one person actually obtaining the points next to Oni who probably took it to a test drive...

I might reopen it but I have to say you should keep a look on side things around PerfectAion... If everyone agrees I will reopen it on the next upcoming week...

But indeed voting points might look low but the system works every 12 hours so you can vote twice a day...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a simple suggestion   Just a simple suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a simple suggestion
Page 1 of 1