Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Aion Forums

Welcome to the Perfect Aion Forums!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
As of now, we have no players whatsoever playing on our server! And it seems that no one has attempted to help populate and make this server great. Therefore I will be decommissioning the server until further notice. Thank you for your understanding, And I hope one day we can get this server back up and make it great.

Genin Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Azorius
Wanderer

Genin Application Empty
PostSubject: Genin Application   Genin Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:41 am

~GM Application Template~

Name:
Anthony (Azo and Zepp are also what I am called.)
Characters:
Azorius/Zepplyn/Aridel/Ira (Will be updated when more chars are made)
Position:
Genin
Experience:
I have been a HGM on a Lineage 2 private server, along with a GM on an Aion server.

Computer/Technical Experience:
Honestly, there isn't a whole lot that I can remember from my Lineage 2 days, and as far as my Aion GM days, I didn't really have to know any java, or C++, ect.

Extra Info:
I may not be on a whole lot, but that is due to work, and life issues. When I am on I am enjoying my time, being able to play Perfect Aion, and run into minimal problems.

Why you want to be at this [Position]?:
I've always found it fun to be able to help people when need be, a long with being able to watch peoples interactions with one another. I think since Perfect Aion is such a small community at the moment, most people know one another, and I would like to be part of that community.

GM References:
None that I can think of.

Player References:
Phi would vouch for me, but I am not to sure anyone else apart of the community would.. Maybe Amy, but even then, I am not too sure.

I realize that I have not been apart of this server for a long time, but I enjoy playing on it, and the people within the server right now. I hope to make the server larger by telling people about the server, and hoping they choose to join me on such a wonderful PS.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my application regardless of how ever long or short it took to read.
~Anthony
Back to top Go down
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

Genin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Application   Genin Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:32 am

Thank you for your application. I and the other Perfect Aion team members will look over your application.
Back to top Go down
https://perfectaion.forumotion.com
Azorius
Wanderer

Genin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Application   Genin Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:03 am

Thank you for the consideration to be apart of the team. I am looking forward to your decision regardless of which way it may go. :
Back to top Go down
Garrus
Genin
Garrus

Genin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Application   Genin Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:37 am

hya
Genins are recruiters so u should know what u have to do
Bring more people is your first mission
if u can do that u have my vote
see u in game garrus
Back to top Go down
Iriya
Magus Ninja
Iriya

Genin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Application   Genin Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:46 am

If you are active enough during times and you bring in people indeed and show the dedication you got my vote as well

There is no need entirely for computer expierence like programming but just like problemsolving will do just as well Razz There are still people having trouble with graphics settings sometimes so Very Happy

Anyway you know what it is I'd say... I haven't seen you complain so...

PS: Ely/Amy = Me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Azorius
Wanderer

Genin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Application   Genin Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:44 pm

I am not active a whole lot, but that is mainly due to real life issues. I am hoping to be on more once school is done for a little while. As far as recruiting, I am still working on getting a fair amount of people onto the server. :]
Back to top Go down
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

Genin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Application   Genin Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:44 pm

We will be keeping tabs on all activity on the server. Hopefully soon we can get a recruiting system going. That would help out a lot. We will be watching your activity in-game and on the forums. If you show us that you are GM material we will promote you accordingly.

Oni
Back to top Go down
https://perfectaion.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Genin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Application   Genin Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genin Application
Page 1 of 1