Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Aion Forums

Welcome to the Perfect Aion Forums!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
As of now, we have no players whatsoever playing on our server! And it seems that no one has attempted to help populate and make this server great. Therefore I will be decommissioning the server until further notice. Thank you for your understanding, And I hope one day we can get this server back up and make it great.

A great suggestion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FrocynMage
Wanderer

A great suggestion Empty
PostSubject: A great suggestion   A great suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:45 am

Where to start...

1.) get rid of the GM's private characters that are holding top positions in the Abyss rankings, the ones that walk around in FULL ABG and kill players, cause they are in a bad mood, and did not have to work, and earn there sets buy going in a group and doing what it takes. FUN FACT= corrupted...

2.) start listening to the few players you have, still. Our group left because of the lack of action, a GM that would not listen, only ramble on about what they thought would make this server popular.....hmmm, does not look so popular, in fact you have lost a fair amount of players due to that! Our group thought you had a great server, but the one sided convos with that GM, made it clear that she/he would not do what it takes. That GM is very knowledgeable, in game functions, but, not very wise about what they said, or who they ignored...

3.) here is a hint at what I am trying to explain. Our group should be able to do DP, with S rank, but due to some errors with the mobs, will never happen. The GM did what a good GM would do, but was the problems ever resolved? NO. Was there any action to rectify this? NO. We played on your server awhile, some of us would be on 12 or more hours a day, some only could be on for 4 or 5 hours during the week. Did we try to help the server? Yes, buy actually looking for new players, and helping when we could.

4.) A good suggestion would be to promote your existing player base, and new ones coming in with greater equips, sell advanced stigmas, make them very strong, then after you actually have around 30 players online most of the time, lower the starting equips back down. Why do this? It will give the players something to do... Can you actually tell me that there is such a thing as "balance" in any Aion server? Not even retail is balanced... Fact, it takes alot of perks to have a stable player base, not just the abilty to vote and get ABG with vote points, after 8 months of voting 2 times a day. When new players come online, the first thing they look at is there toon, then they try to find out how many are online. I have previously stated that I have played on alot of servers, not just as a player, but as a tester, and function evaluator, talked with hundreds of other players, and always asked for there input on the server, never argued about there input, was up to the owners and Dev's. So yes, make it unbalanced for awhile, and actually listen to your players...

5.) Get VIP and Premium functioning, to get money to buy advertising... How do you think the other servers did it at the start? It keeps being said that the players need to bring in more players...Really? A loyal player base will do their best to promote your server. I make my living in sales and promotions, and I am damn good at it, why? because I listen to our clients wants, and needs... Players do not want everything given to them, takes the fun out of it all, but they do want to be ABLE to get what they want, and have fun at the same time...

6.) Hold more events, with great rewards, like Cloud did. Sucks going to event and getting lvl 90 or 100 stones. Focus on the players, not balance. Balance only comes when you have enough players.

I will say we loved your server, just got less than acceptable results. Are we kids that want everything handed to us? No, we are over 30 years old, with jobs and families. Have we played long, yes, we have been on most servers, and are still looking for one that we could play on, and stay on. Are we pro, no, but we are very good at what we do.

I hope that this helps you to do better, but we may not ever be back, due to above issues, and the announcement from Oni about possibility of server closing soon. do let me know if you decide to be in it for long term, and resolve most issues, and I will get our group back, hopefully, and become a productive member of PerfectAion.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

A great suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A great suggestion   A great suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:12 pm

Most important: I am sorry, about the statement of the server closing. At that moment in time I was having financial issues. As of now I have more plans set and the server will be up for long term. I am sorry about this, but I do have bills to pay for hosting a server. I have figured out some issues and I will in fact keep the server up for long term. So, please by all means have your group come back and enjoy our server!

1. Thank you for the suggestions.

2. I will get rid of the GM positions and I will be demoting the players who abused there powers to pvp. I am very sorry that the GMs where poor. Maybe you should of applied to be a GM and make your server better? Smile

3. I have stated and told GMs that they are not to pvp or pve. I am very sorry I have been busy with life as you have stated and been busy deving to give features that other servers don't have.

4. I will try to get better GMs and I would like the player base to report all GMs that are breaking the rules, or are being rude, dishonest, etc...

5. I do listen to each and every player. And I have been very busy, and have been trying to fix all issues presented. If you look in the bugs section I have solved many issues. Its not that I don't listen or don't want to fix anything. It's that some issues are harder than others. And one should understand that fixing something ins't like coping and pasting. You have to look at the code fix, debug, test, etc... As it is not easy and does take a long time to get right.

6. Like I always stated, please report all issues and I and my team will try our best to help and fix the server up.

7. Yesterday we did promote our player base. For all registered and existing players. I and cloud emailed and gave only those players promo codes to get better items. Not only so but we do have greater stigmas for sale in-game and in the vote shop. If you have any other suggestion than by all means please say and explain them. I loved to hear what others think.

8. As for starting with abg. I won't be doing that, but I may instead give them a piece of a good armor or weapon at the start. I.e. maybe everyone get abg weapons or veille weapons, etc... at the start. Or maybe something else. If you have any ideas on this please state them.

9. As for premium and V.I.P I will push our web developer to have it working as soon as possible!

10. If we can get more people in and if you or others apply to be GMs. And we do accept your application maybe you or others can help hold events. As you may know I am busy with life and deving. And so is cloud. As for the other GMs they haven't been on and I will be re working the GM accounts.

Lastly, I am very great full and appreciate that you and your group loved my server that I created. From know on I and cloud will try to be ever more vigilant and stay tuned with the player base and community. But we need help and we need people to join our team. As you may know and understand since your an adult. We need a better and bigger team to run this server. As 2 people cannot run it all. We need devs, gms, admins, community experts, website devs, forum devs, etc....

All in all I hope you come back and join us! As for giving players better items I may consider it. I might make a special promo code for only players who has been with us since the beginning. I.e. like your group.

Thank you and I deeply appreciate your feed back. Keep them coming and if you have any other issues with the server please report them and I will try my best to fix them. Also you may have seen that I have worked on and updated the server quite a bit so most things should be fixed. Please have fun and enjoy!
Back to top Go down
https://perfectaion.forumotion.com
FrocynMage
Wanderer

A great suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A great suggestion   A great suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 6:49 pm

1 question, when is it a good thing that a GM's alt toons and account hold the top of the top 50 in abyss rankings?

Suggestion, should not be allowed, and reset the rankings please.
Back to top Go down
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

A great suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A great suggestion   A great suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:04 pm

Will do. Working on many things atm. Getting to it please be patient.
Back to top Go down
Iriya
Magus Ninja
Iriya

A great suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A great suggestion   A great suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:46 am

FrocynMage wrote:
1 question, when is it a good thing that a GM's alt toons and account hold the top of the top 50 in abyss rankings?

Suggestion, should not be allowed, and reset the rankings please.

If we have to reset the rankings I would say ALL rankings and not just touch the FEW people that are in there because they are here from the start... Sounds to me like you cry so much that you now pissed off Kanade as well... Prepare for trouble as she likes to come find you guys soon...

And don't cry to me to stop her because glitch or anything cause I know her skills are a reality
Back to top Go down
Iriya
Magus Ninja
Iriya

A great suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A great suggestion   A great suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:28 am

Lovely a LONG post to reply too... I'm not sure but your bashing affect other players too so now I'm going to become involved and give my 10 cents on these matters...

1. You don't know the differences between sets right ? Have you ever seen ABG or did you quitted every server you played cause you could not get ABG within half a month of time being there without opening your pockets ? As said before Kanade plays as well just like you guys but she's been here a while longer than you and has the ability to kick your asses because she knows how to play... She would rape you and any in your team in full Anuhart +15 as well as in full ABG to her it doesn't matter... Your actions affected her now too... That's why I put this up and read my upper comment

2. The GM here in question is me and very nice in the game mechanics is nicely correct... in other words that you complain to make stuff easier is because you know NOTHING about those mechanics from all your talking... You say we want to work really hard for our gear but all is to hard since we are stuck in Dark Poeta on trying here and there blabla... I commented to Oni TO LOWER the points on Dark Poeta needed but so far he did not do a thing about it... I commented to make Besh harder because SOME had to obtain gear of it due a glitchy boss and did not reported it... WHERE WAS YOUR REPORT ABOUT BUGGED MOBS BTW ? Instead you, your guild and your buddy's abused the bug to take a fortress to but complained she could take it on her own due being a bit better skilled than you were... I saw how hard she had it to do it but you don't get that do you ? As for a fact you want to kill Veille in an hour with a party in Elder gears well little over an hour cause you say we should get better gear for it but you didn't have it for jack... Sounds to me your overcompensating...

3. As commented before I told Oni... I fucking fixed what I could that time for your damn bug... What more would you want me overpowering your chars so you guys can run Dark Poeta in 5 seconds ??? When I did event to spawn Stormwing it took me about an hour to actually KILL all for making sure I had enough POINTS on your heads instead of complain makes it normal that it TAKES TIME for you to kill DP... YES there are glitchy bosses but that doesn't mean it is my fault... WE KNOW OF THEM AND I COMMENTED TO TURN IT LOWER I CANNOT DO IT MYSELF

4. Unbalance like right ? So you say overpower the first 30 players (Lets say 5 Elyos 25 Asmos)... The 5 Elyos have enough power to kill the 25 Asmos ? I don't think so... You like to have a VERY powerful char because it sounds to me you aren't used to being weak and quit before you are able to become stronger... You think that with doing that it'll help ? No my dear it will chase others away ... We also could use the income for the server to stay up... So if we hand the first 30 players it won't make them stay cause they have to wait for NEW players to come on... If you want to get something VOTE OR WORK for it... But it doesn't sound like you are capable of either... (now he comes on saying I'm with 1 brother and sister playing on this server and I cannot vote with all 3) I can understand that but we might be able to do something about that... For a while... But instead it would make it easy to make 20 accounts then vote the gear you want on each of them and then transfer to 1 that's ALSO not an option...

5. That's my job to make it functioning... But hell you complain so much that it looks to me you are a basic player... I aint see you buy the VIP/Premium without voting... In case you wanna do let me know and then I might consider thinking you actually WANT to help the server cause so far your suggestions are making it easy so we newbies can play with super gear and don't get owned by players who know how to play...

6. There is a limit to Cloud and a limit to Jounin's... for one Cloud is a DEV... WE ARE PEOPLE THAT SUBMIT to who's above us... It's not that we have all to say... I do not GIVE out super items cause I feel like that's betraying balance on myself... Let me give you all super items then you won't complain? There'll be always something... What about I go spawn something and kill it nearly close and let you loot... Wait nvm that's impossible I can't spawn... Like I said Jounin vs Dev is LIMITED in those actions and I do not like the ideas of events for superitems either... In other words you only want Clouds events ? Maybe there are more NON ASMODIANS on during him playing... Sounds pathetic to do the event for one race and give that race the benefit making OTHERS quit or ROLL to your SIDE... Think about it twice... It's not possible to do a proper and fair event with just THIS amount of people on... I try to not favor a race... What Cloud does is a little unbalancing too... We should power up Elyos race just to MATCH Asmodians you know right ?

Quote :
I will say we loved your server, just got less than acceptable results. Are we kids that want everything handed to us? No, we are over 30 years old, with jobs and families. Have we played long, yes, we have been on most servers, and are still looking for one that we could play on, and stay on. Are we pro, no, but we are very good at what we do.

But this part is what pissed me of the most... LESS than acceptable because it works BETTER than most private servers OUT THERE with LESS bugs on OBTAINING THINGS that you can't OBTAIN in other servers but is HARD because NOT ENOUGH PLAYERS in total online... There are SOME things that still have to be SET UP which we WORK on but WE CANNOT FIND ALL ON OUR OWN... In terms you say "are we kids" Sorry to say in my opinion YOU ARE because you say you are GOOD at what we do but DID NOT MANAGE to impress me ONCE... Have you played long where everything was easy I'm pretty sure... Jeez on Gamezaion when superlag you solo up to the hardest without any problems as a fucking insta cast class... Bash long enough was win anyway...

Anyway the thing is Oni hasn't been a server owner before nor has he ever been a GM I think... I had expierence as Admin and GM in quite a few games... I have done that all by hard working... People who don't work can't gain respect... but you guys don't earn respect you bash till you get it from people who are regretfully new to this... I'm afraid that's the problem that you have... You think due joining a starting server you should get it easy swaying the owner... I'm afraid you are only looking out on yourself and not in the best interest for the server itself... In the best interest of the server report bugs and glitches... It's hard to say but I didn't saw you report ANY bug that did play in your advantage... Sorry to say...

Your talk does not impress me and you are afraid of losing from all I see ... I'm sorry to say but your interest does seem only in your own interest... Those 30 players you suggest is actually YOU and your friends... In truth if we had to do that we betray those who already donated on the server... What's more... If we really did that we would be to late to even it up to being fair as your account is DEFENETLY not number 30...

PS: Oni I need to talk with you...
Back to top Go down
Lasko
Wanderer

A great suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A great suggestion   A great suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:02 am

Iriya once again you miss the point, its obvious talking to you or suggest anything about trying to make more people come to the server and have fun is moot. FrocynMage where ever you decide to play pm me and I'll join you.

Back to top Go down
FrocynMage
Wanderer

A great suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A great suggestion   A great suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:38 am

Iriya, due to you being too ignorant, you just cost perfect aion a group of players. You fail to listen, you fail to see reason, and you fail period. You remind me of a 12 year old, the way you brag about yourself, and FAIL to listen to any reason whatsoever. So, 90% of the reason that I will not be back is due to the fact a child is a GM. You should read what is posted. Never once did I say give out free anything, especially ABG and such. But, you fail to see that. Had a good convo with Oni yesterday, and surprised that he lets you remain as a GM, he sounds reasonable and intelligent.

So, due to you being a stupid F***ing Bitc*, that is really a guy, and us not wanting to be on a server that has you as GM, we will not be back as a group. Post away, or whatever you like, just know that someday, Oni will stop allowing a childish brat to ruin what he wants to be a good server. Players do not need to impress GM's, point made.

Bye, and have a great day. =)

And FYI, I do have top gear on a few servers, ones that are POPULATED enough to have groups/Alliance's to do boss's that are normal or stronger than retail. Do I know the game, yes, do I know people, yes, a lot better than you do, obviously.

i.e. quote where I said 30 players, hmmm, you can't? BIG FAIL.
Back to top Go down
Garrus
Genin
Garrus

A great suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A great suggestion   A great suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:20 pm

Garrus here

nice and good sugestion
i am sorry i hold the top lever on website but even we are Gm's we have to test somme mobs about drop and things
"I know we have command for drop list but it sometimes dont work and crash client so in that case we have to kill the mob to see what he/she have in guts Razz "
so yeah ty for the imput here and hope to see u in game

And please try to be friends again with irya
he/she is good at what he/she do
maybe too good
Find a peacefully result :d

We are GM's but with not full commands so we cant fix somme things
Back to top Go down
Iriya
Magus Ninja
Iriya

A great suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A great suggestion   A great suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:56 pm

FrocynMage wrote:
Iriya, due to you being too ignorant, you just cost perfect aion a group of players. You fail to listen, you fail to see reason, and you fail period. You remind me of a 12 year old, the way you brag about yourself, and FAIL to listen to any reason whatsoever. So, 90% of the reason that I will not be back is due to the fact a child is a GM. You should read what is posted. Never once did I say give out free anything, especially ABG and such. But, you fail to see that. Had a good convo with Oni yesterday, and surprised that he lets you remain as a GM, he sounds reasonable and intelligent.

So, due to you being a stupid F***ing Bitc*, that is really a guy, and us not wanting to be on a server that has you as GM, we will not be back as a group. Post away, or whatever you like, just know that someday, Oni will stop allowing a childish brat to ruin what he wants to be a good server. Players do not need to impress GM's, point made.

Bye, and have a great day. =)

And FYI, I do have top gear on a few servers, ones that are POPULATED enough to have groups/Alliance's to do boss's that are normal or stronger than retail. Do I know the game, yes, do I know people, yes, a lot better than you do, obviously.

i.e. quote where I said 30 players, hmmm, you can't? BIG FAIL.

I love to see what you call ignorant... You act like it should all be easier... You act like a 12 years old yourself. I'm old enough to see some things that you might not even think off... I have to think towards the future and not towards myself... you only see the current situation and think about how to make you and your friends better which is nothing wrong... You know that's not my bussiness... I have the job of looking ABOVE on it ...

FrocynMage wrote:

4.) A good suggestion would be to promote your existing player base, and new ones coming in with greater equips, sell advanced stigmas, make them very strong, then after you actually have around 30 players online most of the time, lower the starting equips back down. Why do this? It will give the players something to do... Can you actually tell me that there is such a thing as "balance" in any Aion server?

Oh yes here is your big fail... The quote of promoting well the 30 players online will be the ones with the super good gear and such like you suggest... So after those 30 we have to make it harder for the follow up right ? That's what you were saying there or technically atleast... Mister IGNORANT

As for me I'm reasonable and more intelligent than you but there is one thing that you cannot compare Oni and me with and that is EXPIERENCE... I actually have been a GM or Admin before like I said... I was second in charge to the owner one ONE of those and even there NOBODY would even touch me just because I was most reasonable and I was even EASIER than the owner... Here it is the other way around... There I was new and had to learn... I learned one thing... People will ASK AND KEEP ASKING... Same for what you do... What you ask WHAT YOU WANT... So let me tell you that and see it very clear... you ask and you'll be given... If Oni keeps doing that why doesn't he hand you the power to give you everything you want ? Ever think about the difference in age between Oni and me as I'm actually older... I know how people act and react to different things... Being ignorant with people is only good when they think ALL should be easier... The amount of people alone isn't the thing what bothers me... IT IS YOUR way of acting that you say you want it easier like that when there is NO OTHER RACE AROUND... That means we own and we will own any new player... Sway it that way last way it happened Elyos race practically QUITTED up till now... Shame to hear it isn't it... And this way it'll repeat itself just for you being SELFISH...

And the FYI with top gear... Let me ask you ONE thing and one thing alone... HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED RETAIL OR RETAIL LIKE ? It'll TAKE AGES before you actually MANAGE something that you do now in moments... You would be crying at the retail versions or some other games that I do not name here... I have played GRINDER games unlike you and I KNOW the difference with this... In truth for me this way of playing is creepy EASYMODE... Then again that's because of EXPIERENCE I'm sure... As far as I know my adapting senses work greatly and mostly my predictions are nearly true in all I do... Mostly because I anticipate in the future UNLIKE YOU living in the HERE AND NOW... Sorry to say... Look once... Look twice... Look TRICE... That is something I do... You on the other hand look once and maybe a second time at how much you think you suck now...

And as for your info... If you had TOP gear on some servers than WHY do you play NEW servers ? This those servers were you got the TOP GEAR actually closed down or did you got banned for something ??? There is a difference in those 2 and actually LEAVING a place where you got that kind of gear...

If you were banned we know we could expect hacks from you when we aren't watching or atleast SOMETHING that is worthy for a reason to ban you (in other words this would be CRAPPY)
In case of closing you might think it was TO EASY for people and people left maybe due bad support or actually all completely to easy... Well as you said kinah for stigma probably Kinah for the rest they don't generate income or anything then that is maybe where you want this server to go ? Ever think about that fact ??? Maybe it closed down cause of THAT reason you ARE ACTUALLY SUGGESTING to be done here so you can play EASY on the style you are used too

In the case you left that place I'd like to hear it too... Because you know... That might have different reasons but you never give any reasons... You only suggest for something that in my eyes looks like ALL easier so you can OWN faster

PS: Nice ranting there... In the case of ranting from other people it mostly means I'm right... Let me think... 1 ... 2 ... 3 ... Oh nvm... I stopped counting after 3 of those kind of predictions in all those cases that I handled a person like that it turned out that ME was right in the end but others fail to notice...

Let me tell you one thing... I hate to predict... So I stopped doing it most of the time but if I have to predict what I think sometimes... It's time to act... And not listen to all suggestions right now... We love to improve but so far you did ranted only about how weak you were...

I wonder though what age you are because seriously... If you are older than me... You act more childish than I do and if you think I act childish now I could be really worse... ... ...

Respect has to be earned... I'm not the person that gives it for no reason... And you my dear... well... You went down in respect...
Back to top Go down
FrocynMage
Wanderer

A great suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A great suggestion   A great suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:24 pm

A great suggestion 0online

ELY/Iriya/etc's approval rating, pay attention to how many are online.

As for crying, I wish I could give you tissue paper to mop up your tears.

Way to get people to not play is looking at this topic and telling us we are crying, when you are the one that gets mad.

HINT= Suggestion is just that, a suggestion, not crying, you are the one that does that.

Good luck with your server, Ely.
Back to top Go down
Iriya
Magus Ninja
Iriya

A great suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A great suggestion   A great suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:18 pm

You know seriously... This is making me laugh harder...

You: Look how many online Ely, see I'm right... I told all my friends not to log anymore cause I hate you Ely cause you were right...

You: You got mad huh

May I comment to that you are just funny calling me mad while it was you who insulted me in the first place... I don't have to be mad I made a statement... All I'm doing is laughing at how bad you attempt to act towards me while it's leaving me pretty cold...

You know what is really funny... You dodged the question that I asked you claiming you didn't even read what I said to begin with ... Was the text to long kiddo ?

I'll be awaiting your next comment dear... Lets see what you gonna shake up next time to even avoid my question to begin with cause to me that's what you are doing...

PS. Kanade is pissed because of you so she said she doesn't play unless a few things get solved...
Back to top Go down
Garrus
Genin
Garrus

A great suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A great suggestion   A great suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:36 pm

C'mon guys this is not a place to get a battle fight in game not in forum
Back to top Go down
FrocynMage
Wanderer

A great suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A great suggestion   A great suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 5:12 pm

Get over it, Kanade is you, or they are saying such, funny how you and her talk exactly the same too.... Anyways, I have not asked anyone to not play, they just read and make their own decide to play or not. And if you read back, please do quote me where I insulted you, because I do not get mad at games, lmao!!!

And Garrus, I never stated that you were, Ely/Amy yes.

Last edited by FrocynMage on Sun May 29, 2011 5:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Garrus
Genin
Garrus

A great suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A great suggestion   A great suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 5:14 pm

rolf im not kanade
OMG

Back to top Go down
Iriya
Magus Ninja
Iriya

A great suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A great suggestion   A great suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 5:17 pm

FrocynMage wrote:
Get over it, Kanade is you, or they are saying such, funny how you and her talk exactly the same too.... Anyways, I have not asked anyone to not play, they just read and make their own decide to play or not. And if you read back, please do quote me where I insulted you, because I do not get mad at games, lmao!!!

Kanade and Garrus are both friends of me Smile

Now that makes it rather funny as she and me are quite alike (That's why we are good friends)

In terms you really never stop do you ?
Back to top Go down
Oni
[Owner]DevKage
Oni

A great suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A great suggestion   A great suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:06 am

Thread closed. As some suggestions have been taken into account. And it seems this issue is getting off topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A great suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A great suggestion   A great suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A great suggestion
Page 1 of 1