Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Login in now and Join the Perfect Aion Community!
Perfect Aion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Aion Forums

Welcome to the Perfect Aion Forums!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
As of now, we have no players whatsoever playing on our server! And it seems that no one has attempted to help populate and make this server great. Therefore I will be decommissioning the server until further notice. Thank you for your understanding, And I hope one day we can get this server back up and make it great.

Doing personal 2.5 test

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iriya
Magus Ninja
Iriya

Doing personal 2.5 test Empty
PostSubject: Doing personal 2.5 test   Doing personal 2.5 test I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:11 am

Hey guys...

I'm going to try the 2.5 version from AION in combination with our server...

I hope it'll work but not sure yet :p

Also trying to figure for a better items.pak (I wanna see my wings Sad) and will keep you guys briefed...

Back to top Go down
Iriya
Magus Ninja
Iriya

PostSubject: Re: Doing personal 2.5 test   Doing personal 2.5 test I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:35 pm

Okay so far I haven't managed to startup the 2.5 properly yet... I'll try some more things tomorow but not tonight... If I get it running that solves a few problems for updated clients

However I got a new items.pak too which allows me to see a lot more items :p I'll be putting that up for download soon
Back to top Go down
Iriya
Magus Ninja
Iriya

PostSubject: Re: Doing personal 2.5 test   Doing personal 2.5 test I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:21 am

Okay whoever got 2.5 at this time will be screwed... I haven't managed to get it working so far in other words you guys should NOT update to a 2.5 client... You won't be able to play using it...

If any new players we have to find a solution to this matter for now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doing personal 2.5 test   Doing personal 2.5 test I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doing personal 2.5 test
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfect Aion Forums :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: